WSOP.com is offering up circuit and bracelet events for June and July

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Have you ever dreamed of winning a wsop bracelet or ring? Well, poker players who happen to be in the state of Michigan, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey will have an opportunity to play for a bracelet on WSOP.com and during the months of June and July there are a bunch of WSOP circuit events to jump into if a ring is more your style.

The online bracelet series kicks off in Nev/NJ tonight (June 1), while players in the separate markets of Michigan and Pennsylvania have to wait until Sunday (June 4).

Players outside the US will have to wait until the end of August for their bracelet series, but it’s a big one. From Aug. 15 to Sept. 26, GGPoker, the WSOP’s international partner, will hold 33 bracelet events.

More details are found here >>> WSOP.com Bracelet and Circuit Events Fill June and July with Chances at Poker Glory

0dc6466fa7fc0a4dbc80ee6b6d384e41.png

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh man. just 120 miles south or west and I could play one of these. I may have to see if I can work out a road trip for one might to play in one.

I could play one of these when in Las Vegas this year, but I think I would rather play live when there. Looking at the schedule I may just give it a shot.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oh man. just 120 miles south or west and I could play one of these. I may have to see if I can work out a road trip for one might to play in one.

I could play one of these when in Las Vegas this year, but I think I would rather play live when there. Looking at the schedule I may just give it a shot.
Let us know if you are able to play any, Ken! It would be fun to follow along. :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Let us know if you are able to play any, Ken! It would be fun to follow along. :)
I will do the Shells. I am actually checking out WSOP.com to see what I can do to play in Vegas right now. I only relized i could actally play real online poker when there and getting a bit excited justs to give it a go.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be sensational to play at such events, good luck to whoever gets the chance! (y)

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like to participate in these events to have a better poker experience

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need to get other states entered in that player pool .

WSOP