WPT Ambassador Phil Ivey confirmed he’s playing in the $1 million buy-in WPT Big Drop for One Drop

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So far seven players have bought into the WPT Big Drop for One Drop at the Wynn, Las Vegas this coming December. The seven who have signed up so far are WPT Ambassador Phil Ivey, Rick Salomon, David Einhorn, Talal Shakerchi, Dan “Jungleman” Cates, Chris Brewer, and Nick Petrangelo. Six percent of all the buy-ins will go to the One Drop Foundation which “aims to ensure sustainable access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene for communities everywhere through innovative partnerships, creativity and the power of art.”

The final table will be televised.

Players Begin to Line Up for WPT’s $1 Million Buy-in Big One for One Drop Tourney

P1015067.jpg

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I remember one time in this tournament but I don't know exactly which year a player defeated Daniel Negreanu in Heads-up and didn't even celebrate the title!:eek::oops:

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Glad to hear 7 have signed up for this one. I am really hoping this one does better than the last 1 mil big drop. 27 or 28 players is just not a big turn out but to be fair there is not many who can play in this one. I check my back roll and I am a few dollars short of joining the fun.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Charity, whatever its size, is to be welcomed. (y)

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too rich for my blood !
I read somewhere that professional players change their attitude towards money. A fantastic million dollars for us is just a million chips for them.:)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great tournament to watch on December.I hope Negreanu can play this time.Only the best high roller players will be there.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The seven who have signed up so far are WPT Ambassador Phil Ivey, Rick Salomon, David Einhorn, Talal Shakerchi, Dan “Jungleman” Cates, Chris Brewer, and Nick Petrangelo.
I would like to know why my name does not appear on this list🤔, there is definitely a typo.😁🤣

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Maybe I'll participate in the next life... 🤔😂

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I read somewhere that professional players change their attitude towards money. A fantastic million dollars for us is just a million chips for them.:)
guess playing with sums which could pay a mansion does that for you.