Where is durrrr?

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saw on facebook a post of a picture of him in Vegas "just recently" but there was no proof other than the statement and the picture. So, it really could have been taken at any time in the many years that he was there. I'd like to believe it was true, though, and that his Chinese masters let him off the leash at least for the day.

X

xboxerdude

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hes in vegas from what Ive heard

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

more reports pointing to Vegas so I guess he's around

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom is the biggest scammer since he didn't finish his Durrrr Challenge with Jungleman. The challenge stared in 2010 and officially ended in April of this year.

M

Master_z4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
attachment.php

return his passport :)

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to be a dick, but Tom Dwan can stay wherever he is. And I don't mean that in a mean way towards durrrr. I've never really been that big of a durrrr fan. I don't dislike him at all. He always seemed like a pretty interesting personality to have at the table. The thing I didn't like about durrrr is the way he made other players play.

Do you guys remember when Poker After Dark would run two or three nights a week? I'd be playing, flop top two pair, and fill up on the turn. I'd bet 2/3 of the pot the whole way and my guy would call all the way to the river, where he'd suddenly come over the top of me for three times what was in the pot with air. A level later someone else would give me all of there chips in a similar fashion, three and four betting with me pre-flop, before firing out on all three streets with air. Every ten minutes or so, I would see someone trying hard to outplay someone, by firing out large bets with nothing. Even when it didn't work they continued firing bullets.

I was at a loss to figure out what had gotten into these people, just hurling chips around. They were throwing chips like monkeys throwing shit at the zoo. The next day it would be the same thing. Then I would click on those new, unwatched episodes of Poker After Dark in my DVR. And there would be the answer. Durrrr's been on TV the last three nights and now he's got everyone playing like maniacs. If Negreanu runs good and plays good for a couple of nights, suddenly nobody wants to fold suited connectors. Show durrrr on TV playing super aggressive and taking pots down with monster bluffs and suddenly everybody wants to play like him. I can do without that, you know?

Wherever Tom Dwan is, I hoping he's doing well. Hell, I hope he's winning money. I just don't want to see him on TV. Or more accurately, I don't need other people to see him on TV.

Last edited:
E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Durr took a time machine back to 2009 so that he could win some money.