Victor Blom

W

wormAK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this kid is a beast. Kills it in the nosebleed games, won the $100k Super High Roller at the PCA and also took down the SCOOP Main Event last year.

L

Lucky_z_UA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if he wins the money then I considered it a true professional

RCtheDabbler

RCtheDabbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has guts and thats what you need to make money like he has (and some skill :) )

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
You have to wonder can he put together a consistent winning run without these epic downswings. You only have to look at Jungleman's graph compared to his on highstakesdb.
Got stuck to the tune of 640k early in the year then went on a sick run to be a 2.14m winner for the year and now back to a modest 74k win for the year. I guess that's why he is a sponsored pro. Guaranteed action. Can't be healthy though haha but it sure is a lot of fun to watch

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I love about him is the fact that he lost ~ $4 mil in a day aged 19/20. Money that he'd won himself through poker, I've often wondered what my reaction would've been if that had happened to me, jumping off a bridge most likely lol.

So, after this event occured, especially so early on in his career - I don't think he gets affected by it as much anymore, if at all. He's definitely a great player, always fun to rail his games

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
He's playing Galfond HU on 4 tables of 300/600 uncapped!!! amazing to rail

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people say hes good people say hes bad, I say hes a sick mofo >>> fearless! beast.

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:) I think he likes to lose money, but its persistence allows you to take revenge with rivals and regain lost money .. losing a $ 1M in 1 to 2 days is too :albertein

Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's a few reasons why Blom is always in the headlines
1. he is very good
2. he always plays high stakes heads up NL and he is aggressive
this means his upswings are massive, he can cross 6 figures in a session quite easily

redwhitealex

redwhitealex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He made ​​his reputation and his rivals just begin to fear, especially in the Greek one on one and so often emerges victorious))) this still his aggression is his main weapon

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah very good say it is very intuitive ... but also makes millions also loses ...

totally agree with you.
also earns very good, you can also lose a lot.
this is due to the limits in lso playing.

M

matuka18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he's a great player if he got his live game as his online game he'd be one of the best in the world.. :)

H

Hajniiii

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huge player! in SCOOP knows what he is doing very well on 20+ have. I really like his game but when he fell to 4 million + was supposed fur: /

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw a graphic..2010 was the best year for him won about 5.5 milion and now in may 2015.....-4.5 milion....that is sick...

Jd0ubl3M

Jd0ubl3M

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ziigmund vs Victor Blom. Now that is some big up and down heads ups there lol.