Vanessa Kade steps down from her role at ACR

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lady won the anniversary Sunday million early retirement from working for and with others and avoiding all the drama that annoys her is an option and focus on doing things for herself I reckon.
Horse play and banter that upsets some people but not other people occurs in every work place probably.:dontknow:
Would just buy a shirt like this if I was in her position and step down too forgot about it.:)
dramatankweb_1024x1024.jpg

I loved it!
:laugh:

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it happens in many work places, but this is also not okay!

I am working in a department with nearly only men and I am treated and paid correctly there. Same like them. No difference. And it should be like this in every company.
Therefore, also in poker it should be like this.
Of course she can win tourneys on her own, but being an ambassador also means having some advantages, monetary or somehow else. And why should woman not have this? :)

And honestly, I think the rooms also harm themselves with directors/managers and so on behaving like this. They will expell women and also men, who think reasonable, off from their rooms with such a behaviour and let it get through. It is very bad marketing for them...

Yup, there is banter in workplaces for sure, where some are too sensitive and others are definitely less than sensitive.

But, from a general perspective, I have less and less sympathy for those that cause offense because there is barely any work environment in the developed world that has not discussed and detailed which boundaries are not to be crossed, it being 2022 not 1970.

It's truths, different truths.