That is absolutely sick... And Annie Duke was in on it. :mad:

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn´t hear the audio, but a long podcast about it. And the funny thing was, they cheated the players and then invested the money (in the company and) in the security (which prevent cheating) LOL.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait, next you're going to tell me the GOP doesn't really care about Jesus and working white people, but uses a bunch of empty rhetoric and idiomatic/coded hate speak to whip up poor/working white religious people to vote against their economic interests.......

Could you imagine if that was true.....

I mean...one of the looney leftwingers actually told me Bush lied about WMD in Iraq too....

The things people will believe...like they actually have free healthcare in canada; it costs less; and the lifespan of their citizens are longer!!!

They tried to hoodwink me into believing this one, but I know teh magical freemarquet will always be better for everything. I know the first thing i'll probably do upon being diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer is pick up a Consumer Reports magazine....

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apples from the same tree, If brother Howard was a crook, should it surprise us that sister Annie might be also. Of course nothing has been proven with hard facts that I know of.

BluffyouBAD

BluffyouBAD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the first I have heard of annie duke being in on it!

tracyrickrobby

tracyrickrobby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW that was a crazy article! thanks for sharing!! unbelievable that people cheat like that!! u sorta expect it from some people, but not the pros!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Apples from the same tree, If brother Howard was a crook, should it surprise us that sister Annie might be also. Of course nothing has been proven with hard facts that I know of.
Well, now that I read this and think about it a bit, it does make sense... even though I was surprised when I found out about her, maybe I shouldn't have been. :p

B

beerobrian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh no, my secret crush on Annie has been tarnished. Why Annie, why? I wonder how many instances haven't been caught yet. This is discouraging. Someone talk me down from the ledge please.

sweetlew09

sweetlew09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait so are there going to be any legal actions taken against them? Didn't that guy just admit to some major scamming crime or something?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait, next you're going to tell me the GOP doesn't really care about Jesus and working white people, but uses a bunch of empty rhetoric and idiomatic/coded hate speak to whip up poor/working white religious people to vote against their economic interests.......

Could you imagine if that was true.....

I mean...one of the looney leftwingers actually told me Bush lied about WMD in Iraq too....

The things people will believe...like they actually have free healthcare in Canada; it costs less; and the lifespan of their citizens are longer!!!

They tried to hoodwink me into believing this one, but I know teh magical freemarquet will always be better for everything. I know the first thing i'll probably do upon being diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer is pick up a Consumer Reports magazine....

Winner. This post made it worth while looking in here.

Never thought a thread involving Russ Hamilton could make me smile.

U

uarejelly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
strong scum bag russ hamilton I used to play on that site

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we still took poker cheats out and shot them, liked our ancestors used to do, there wouldn't be so many of them right now!

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait so are there going to be any legal actions taken against them? Didn't that guy just admit to some major scamming crime or something?
Seems the greedy DOJ´n stuff only go for the big whales like pokerstars, where they can make big money (billions) from them.