Shaun Deeb is a six-time WSOP bracelet winner

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Shaun Deeb won his sixth wsop bracelet after defeating 788 entrants in Event #27 $1,500 Eight Game Mix 6-Handed! Shaun's now joins the group of other 6-time WSOP bracelet winners which include Daniel Negreanu, Jeff Lisandro, Ted Forest, Layne Flack and Brian Hastings.

Shaun Deeb Seizes Sixth WSOP Bracelet, Looks to Repeat as Player of the Year

deeb-5.jpeg

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Shaun Deeb is one sick good poker player. His goal is to pass Phil Helmuth's total bracelet total sometime in the future an I actually believe he can do. Being a great and young player who is on the top of his game is one dangerous player. Guess I need to go to Teds Fish Fry and see if there is some magic in the family's secret Sause that can improve my game to his level.​

Congratulations Shaun.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
shawn Deeb is arguably the best tournament no limit HOLDEM player in the world. Used to dominate the yearly pokerstars TLB when legal in the states. Switched to live and is continuing to crush. With the fields so much bigger now, getting to 6 is absolutely amazing. Tho, he’s likely gonna have 15-20 when he’s all said and done. Truly talented. Congratulations to Mr Deeb

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ooooh! this is an interesting player!!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW!
If I could win just one, I'd be satisfied.
Congrats!

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The guy is up there w/the greats, imo. I put him in the new-gen of players like Bonomo, Lamb, Foxen, and Elias. They all seem to run good and fearless. Can't wait to see the next new class of players. Gotta love this game.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
gotta play great, but 'run good' is still a key part . its really tough to have both .

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing. Congratulations to arguably the best tournament poker player in the world.

Winner Poker WSOP