See what Mike 'The Mouth' Matusow is up to these days

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Mike, his anguish is just so palpable... and he played Phil like the fiddle he is lol!

L

LilBilTheKid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch out for the mouth, he is chatty, but fierce. Hope to play him online someday!!!

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope he is doing well, last time I saw him playing a tourney I believe he was in a wheelchair? could be mistaken tho. Either way he's definetely one of the "OG's".

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Glad to see him have a deep run in a tournament again. I hope he makes the final table.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Ole Mike I think he may make the final table and do one of his famous Mikey blow ups
he has a habit of doing that bluffing off has chips when it counts the most.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read his book, a good read seems a good guy.:):):)

MRoff

MRoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike is a great player and interesting person. With pleasure I will follow his results!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But still, not in very good physical condition after illness, 27 this is the normal result, to warm up. John Smith Well Done! I'm happy for him ) good Luck man!

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mike Matusow

Hello everybody,
It would be nice to see Mike Matusow win the WPT or any tourney. I have been a big fan of his for sometime. It would be good for poker to see him win. I really enjoyed his win in the Heads up tournament that was great to watch. The passion 7 excitement from him was incredible. You can tell Mike really has a strong love for the game.

I love watching players who have put their blood, sweat , tears in poker and be rewarded. It really is great to watch. The smile and energy is something else.

I hope Mike can pull a win sometime soon cause I been sitting and watching eagerly waiting for it to happen again.