Votes: 13 13.7%

• Total voters
ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guaaaa .. amazing !!! many Russians playing in ps ... is a big market .. lucky !!

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a lucky SOB $5 to $1000000 in 20 mins he is so lucky

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anybody taken a look at his/her stats since winning the million? You have to opt-in on sharkscope (I haven't).

All I know is, if I won $1 million, I'd withdraw probably 90-95% of it which would help pay off some debt, and to put it towards my kids' education. I wouldn't need much to play online.

My best prize pool to date is $20 (I've probably played about 10 of them myself approximately). I wonder how many of these will be offered?

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this guy laid out skin email messages in a social network VK of enrollment. photos of his cash. I think this is not fake
MUT_acbTgVc.jpg

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing people seems to miss: it really was not added money. No added money and instead AmayaStars grabbed full of 7% rake from each lottery ticket. Marketing it as a promotion was very shady action from Stars.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this guy laid out skin email messages in a social network VK of enrollment. photos of his cash. I think this is not fake
MUT_acbTgVc.jpg

No, it is a fake. it's all photoshop, here's another one :D

HJfTsgiZ.jpg

Real winner did not make any screenshots. He wrote only comment on the site pokerschoolonline.com (only in the Russian version of the school - pokerstarter.org). Here's a direct link - https://www.pokerstarter.org/blogs/tortik747/million-razygran#comments

HJfTsgiW.jpg

I will try to translate:

Hello everyone !!!!!!!! it's not fake, victory real. It's just his Majesty the case. I played spin&go about 12 tournaments (in this day) with different buy-ins and in the last tournament just fell prize $1M!!!!! Himself in shock !!!!! Immediately very heart beat and did not want to sleep (it was late and I'm going to finish: I think last tournament and all .. go to sleep). I opened the lobby and looked prizes and thought o_O o_O.....not bad for the beginning -even if i don't win, I will with $100000, heart almost jumped out, adrenaline overwhelms me but I endured, and won first place. so I repeat - this is pure coincidence. I just happened to be at the right time in the right place. Now i'm in shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my bad english and google translator :)

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's really lucky , to get involved into the 1Million tournament and then to win that sit and go, hope i will congratulate myself to win 0.1% of that winning in a spin and go tournament :)

C

carsguitars777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats poker man.. thats why I love the game Its 70 percent skill and 30 percent luck.. no matter how good you are the fishyest of fish could take you down. its kind of like nature in life the preditor normaly eats the prey, but sometimes the prey luck out and eat the predeator. in a game of pure skill like chess, I find it so boring because it dosent realate to reality, in reality you can be the skilled and diciplined but you never know the exact state of thing.. very much like poker.

LinkornU

LinkornU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I kind of feel the same. Probably it would be better to give numerous 50 or 100 thousand dollars prizes. Because there were so many people who contributed to this 1 million dollars prize and just one man won it.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Czech player "tornádo111" wins the second $1 million Spin & Go

This two hand "tornádo111" won in all-in...And one million dollars goes to the player from the Czech Republic...

XrG504vMgkGYofXo1WkVRw.jpg

npLNOELskmLkByoJf79Xg.jpg

Last edited:
BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the next play for a million knows someone? I want to win a million :D

L

leedsyweedsy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to see how the last hand developed... How on earth did he get to be all in unless at the very least it was after the turn...

adamchikas

adamchikas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if those plays were preflop. The second one wasn't most probably, but the first one was most probably, just ugh million dollar bad beat :D

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This man is incredibly lucky.First get to the table with a prize has what it takes, given the chance to hit for such tables and of course to win the main pot on a freeroll skill.Strangely it all, but once he got the prize, it means it's fate.Lottery, what can I say.

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw how he won his million, at this time I would like to join in the tournament Spin & Go, but decided to see the maximum prize pool when I saw the guys play 1 million - I changed my mind to play. now I will wait for the next Sunday)

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 of them

Now is a 3 winners with 1 million in pocket , and dont forget also 6 players with 100 000 USD, with 5 bucks entrie. Looks like a goos investment . Wanna be next :argh:

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And all 3 players have numbers at the final on their username,lol

V

vvvslav810

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have too my nick is vencislav197 but i dont won 1 million hehehe

bracadelija

bracadelija

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not numbers and I do not like the numbers in the name of anything.
I think there's mind that all players have the numbers at the end in nick in pokerstars