Qui Nguyen wins WSOP Main Event 2016!

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nguyen who recognizes that he is just hazardous player rather has played rivals on a final table among whom there were several professionals, acting in aggressive unpredictable style. It seems that this approach became a good counterbalance to carefully verified tactics most of which of his opponents intended to use.
If it is short, Nguyen has made the way in life to a victory risky actions, putting the constant pressure upon rivals and forcing them in to make difficult the decision nearly in each distribution. Certainly, if risk, without good luck not to manage. Nguyen was lucky that he truly guessed the moments for the aggression and didn't run on strong hands. Though he never ran over rivals, having exposed from below, that is didn't catch good luck for a tail in traditional sense of this word, few times he was really lucky, and in a hedz-apa came simply best of all.
The feeling was and still created that the resolute approach he has held down rivals on hands and legs, and throughout all final table it was invincible.

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If this is true, the image of an amazing guy that I had of him, it's now gone:(

Crappy part is the fact he is a scammer.

He's known for begging on Vegas floors. Recently railed a pro he didn't know. Followed him after his big cash, begged for 10k. Pro finally gave in, gave him 500 for half a buy in for next event, but he gets half winnings. Gave his money, Qui actually cashed for decent amount in the tournament.. pro texted him asking to collect the 5k or something and Qui replied "**** off you aren't getting your money".

Never heard back from him (this was 2013) and then he saw him on TV and was like... wow. It is being talked about actively on twitter between pros.

Ugly, ugly situation.

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw it all, Vayo never had the chance to hit a good flop except for that 9 when Nguyen goes all in and Vayo ended up folding

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

He's known for begging on Vegas floors. Recently railed a pro he didn't know. Followed him after his big cash, begged for 10k. Pro finally gave in, gave him 500 for half a buy in for next event, but he gets half winnings. Gave his money, Qui actually cashed for decent amount in the tournament.. pro texted him asking to collect the 5k or something and Qui replied "**** off you aren't getting your money".

Never heard back from him (this was 2013) and then he saw him on TV and was like... wow. It is being talked about actively on twitter between pros.

Ugly, ugly situation.

Wow man that's crazy... I'm glad i was reading these posts. I will be looking into this a little more.. but wow! Qui Nguyen the street beggar gone wsop main event winner? what!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats one huge chunk of change ,life changing for darn sure good job by him !

C

Crazy0ne05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought Vayo was way to passive, sometimes you have to just play!!

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He dominated entire final table, good game

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the funny part was the other ppl over reacting

I need to go back and watch some episodes when he was playing.

I watched him on just the final table. i felt every one had a right to put him on the clock but they over reacted on his speech. i know some ppl dont like to socialize but they dont have to interact with his talking negatively. they could have just not responded and ignore him.

M

Marx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.. i thought it was awesome he won , he outplayed them for the most part , he knew when to make moves and apply pressure , they had no idea how to handle him , really don't care about some 5 yr old gossip that may or may not be true , that should not take away from an impressive victory .. also about kassouf i agree people massively overreacted to some harmless table talk , .. these are supposed to be pros , they should be used to some chitchat .. the stalling ok if it's that bad just call a clock already ;)

kenzohim

kenzohim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vayo too tight ,don't know what's he doing.... never saw headsup like that ,just waiting time to go n GG...

kenzohim

kenzohim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats A9 hand show his weakness, flop top pair top kicker he want to trick Nguyen.. not check raise flop alrdy bad play ...also he knows Nguyen is agg Player how can u fold that's hand?

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the way he make decision,how his act,his eyes,his face,the way he take the chip.. No weakness everything he do just like i have something big here i dont bluff.. he is da man.. deserved to win.. welldone

B

Billerofon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Ugly, ugly situation.

Hello! Is there some resources where you can read more details about it?

WSOP