PSPC Player Interview featuring Chris Robinson

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CardsChat contributor, Daniel Smythe, gets a chance to interview CardsChat's forum moderator and Platinum Pass winner, Chris Robinson aka @CRStals , as he prepares for the pokerstars Players Championship in the Bahamas.

The interview can be found here >>> PokerStars Players Championship: Chris Robinson Talks Winning $5 Million, Meeting Pros, and Giving Away His Prize Money

Chris-Robinson-1.jpg

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great interview! :love:
You are doing a smart previous Chris, obtaining valuable information and some training about such a huge tournament. (y)
Play your game, Chris, you will adapt to the tables easily and you will surely do it great, one hand at a time! (y)
Enjoy the trip and best of luck there Chris! :D:cool:(y)♥️

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish Chris the best! 🏆
I hope you get great result!:)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am so excited for you @CRStals !!! I know you're going to do amazing!!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
That's amazing, Shelley! ☺
I'm really happy for Chris and I really enjoyed the interview. 😊
It's amazing that he has already built a strategy and set for himself the main goals that are really achievable!😎
And of course, a very well-thought-out plan for what the winnings will be spent on: a man who, in any situation, first of all thinks about his family is worthy of respect and he is already a winner, regardless of the outcome. 👍
But, of course, we will all cross our fingers so that our moderator brings home $5,000,000 000🤞

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cardschat will certainly be well represented. For a great event a great player I will be rooting for you Chris Robinson good luck and may the deck gods be on his side.:)