B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think this is the danger about playing in an unregulated game at a private house.

Lot's of dodgy stories about the LA poker scene over the past few months.

L

larabe1997

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
TN
Chips
this is so bad to hear the fun is gone when cheating begins

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At homegames many scams can take place , collaborations , tricks , they can cheat you easily if they want to . thats why i do not like it for seriously , only for fun with friends for very little money .

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are scammers in almost every area now .

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This is not the first time a poker scandal has erupted. Mars last played the game back in October and Wesley lost a whopping $1 million on the game while Mars and his team made $3.1 million.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Kaleidoscope i'll check that out any other good recommendations?
Another one I really enjoy is A Big Hand For The Little Lady starring Henry Fonda, Joanne Woodward (Mrs. Paul Newman), Jason Robards, and a host of well known character actors from that time period. It is a comedy about a family headed by a father (Fonda) who is a gambling addict, that pulls into a small town for wagon repairs on their way west. It is an entertaining film with an excellent cast. :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, until now you could only see this in the movies, but now it seems that it has also arrived in reality.

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nik Airball was cheated by who he thought was one of his good friends, LMAO! How could that guy have ANY real friends... nevermind good ones. Obviously this guy treated him nicely... because he was fleecing him while doing so.
lol solid point there... unless its all an act for tv, that guys is one of the least likeable people not only in poker but in life in general. and hes honestly a pretty crappy poker player too.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It's a shame to read this but we have to keep in mind that we are all exposed to what happens to us and it's hard to believe that it was true of the obvious lack of ethics of the mensinoda person in this post.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
lol solid point there... unless its all an act for tv, that guys is one of the least likeable people not only in poker but in life in general. and hes honestly a pretty crappy poker player too.
agreed, agreed, agreed

P

pokerwais

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In poker is difficult to cheat and the cheats needs to be complex this guy was a genius in the bad way

alminoDZ

alminoDZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DZ
Chips
Cheating has been one of the rules of the game of poker since its inception, and there are thousands of stories that talk about major fraud operations that occurred in the game of poker, and there are those that were turned into movie films. In short, cheating in the game of poker is normal and is part of the game.

The biggest CHEATING SCANDAL in POKER The MIKE POSTLE case

Attachments

• téléchargement.jpg
    téléchargement.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
P

paisanaty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
I don't know why someone who brings their “new friends with their own terrace” got away from it, even once! I'm guessing a lot of these modern high-stakes poker players have never read the Scarne or Ortiz classics.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
At homegames many scams can take place , collaborations , tricks , they can cheat you easily if they want to . thats why i do not like it for seriously , only for fun with friends for very little money .
You are so 100% correct. Good advice too by the way.