Phil Ivey just won Event #50 in the WSOP!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This truly unbelievable! He has the chip lead in the main event going into day 3!! I think it would so great for poker if he ships it this year. What about you guys? Whats your opinion? It's as if the tide has turned. Prior to 2004, we all wanted to see the amateur win. Now, I think we as a whole route for the big name pros to Bink! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I think he is a good name to win this main event, he's been the best poker player for years.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love those Braclets & 10 of them. Awesome.
Its what he lives for.

razshahan

razshahan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats Phil. he is one of my most favorite player :D :D

K

kyndlyon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil is the man. glad he won his 10th bracelet

M

mycophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More proof that poker isn't just a damn scratch off ticket. 440th in the main event, too. Not too shabby

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This had me thinking about how hard it is to win this many championships. Doyle did it in an era of low numbers of players but the players were all champion quality. Phil did it in an era of many players and with variance, must be very difficult to get through those large fields of players.

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no denying the level of skill that he possesses. Regardless of how you feel about his other gambling news and cheating allegations, you can't deny he is one of the best out there. I am happy to see his continued success in this regard.

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey always seems to get the job done when needed:), most times. I. also, wonder how much those side bets were he made. Prolly for a mountain of cash.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crunch time is Phil Ivey

H

hrld8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the best poker player on the world, good for him.

WSOP