Negreanu Dominates on ‘Poker After Dark’

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negs is OK

I used to like Negreanu a lot when I first started getting into poker but the more I am exposed to him I find him kind of annoying. Especially when he said more rake is better, like come on man.

I wouldn't say that I hate him but I would root for him to lose in a pot to phil hellmuth, whatever that means haha.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu the best poker player in history

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu is the best is the power ^^

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he's one of the most entertaining players to watch on the tables. He didn't make it to the hall of fame by being entertaining though, great poker player!

S

Sammy92

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is the general "movie-poker player" perfect type. And I love it.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is the best poker player of all time
I agree with you, he's a simple guy, without problems, without a star disease, that's what attracts me to him.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu (Playstyle)

He is dominating with his playstyle of poker again, glad to see him back :)

Although I have not watched much televised poker lately, I cannot remember seeing a time Negreanu was on tilt. I think his quote "playstyle" is good for mental health, longevity, consistency and reading players. I remember him being interviewed once and he said he took a sabbatical from the game because he wanted to get closer with his family. He said that by doing so, it enabled him to play better.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Daniel is an amazing player and I love to watch him. It really freaks players out when he tells them what he thinks they have and he is correct!

:ciao:

Last edited:
R

RandallRiver

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good to see him still winning, he is a very likable guy.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't lie I think Daniel is really good but sometimes he can come off as a bit ****y and speak before he thinks about what he is saying. I have followed him for a long time and every once in awhile he completely become judgmental about things he may not understand. Very opinionated and not afraid to speak his mind but that doesn't always necessarily mean its a good thing!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I click on the link it takes me to a "First Day" thread from 2005

Not sure what is happening, Kane, but I see the right story with the link. Could you try again? (I change anything)

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure why, but still getting the same thing. I am using the App, but this is the first time something like this has happened.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not sure why, but still getting the same thing. I am using the app, but this is the first time something like this has happened.

Just checked on mobile and the link is the right article for me. Do you recall if you have had this issue before? or if it happens again could you PM me please? This could be a bug in the app.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had this issue before. This is weird.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the interesting article, I did not doubt Negreanu, he is a really good poker player.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really miss seeing Daniel negreanu play on TV. And reading the story I wish we could see him more again. It's too bad poker after dark is not on ESPN or TV anymore I guess you have to subscribe to the app or something they should televised more poker in general these days I think