Molly Bloom talks of her upcoming Netflix documentary

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You may remember Molly Bloom from her renowned multi-million dollar private poker games, or from her book Molly's Game or the movie made from the book. Well, she is embarking on yet another video adventure through an upcoming Netflix documentary where she will share the more intimate details of what really happened before, during and after being arrested for money laundering and illegal sports gambling.

Daniel Smyth gives us more insight on the documentary and much more here >>> Molly Bloom Teases New Netflix Documentary, Recounts Lessons Learned from $100 Million Poker Games (a very good read!)

bloom-article-3-scaled.jpg

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be an interesting documentary, I didn't know about this $100 million case, but I'm curious. (y)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I admit I am goimng to look forward to seeing this documentary. I have the book and move and always found her story interesting and fascinating. I have wondered how she ended up and this will be good to see what and how her life changed after this whole mess was over.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I liked the movies so I cant wait for the documentary

Qubert

Qubert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mollys story is so fascinatiing. I admire her very much.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You may remember Molly Bloom from her renowned multi-million dollar private poker games, or from her book Molly's Game or the movie made from the book. Well, she is embarking on yet another video adventure through an upcoming Netflix documentary where she will share the more intimate details of what really happened before, during and after being arrested for money laundering and illegal sports gambling.

Daniel Smyth gives us more insight on the documentary and much more here >>> Molly Bloom Teases New Netflix Documentary, Recounts Lessons Learned from $100 Million Poker Games (a very good read!)

bloom-article-3-scaled.jpg
awesome . I think this will be the first Poker related documentary on Netflix :)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You may remember Molly Bloom from her renowned multi-million dollar private poker games
I remember Molly sending me invitations to play at her residence a few times, but I didn't accept because I thought the game prices were too low.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
awesome . I think this will be the first Poker related documentary on Netflix :)
You might be right about that. I haven't seen any others so far on Netflix, either!

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I enjoyed mollys game the movie I had no idea there was going to be a documentary…. Sounds interesting and I look forward to watching it 🙏

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yup, I heard about her but only briefly, never read the book or seen the movie :oops:
interested now, thanks ;)

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's surprising she didn't have an exclusivity contract with the last movie, you'd assume the production company behind Molly's Game would want rights to her full story.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
home game stories usually seem to have extra levels of interest .

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sounds a lot more interesting than most of what's available on Netlfix . Looking forward to watching it.