Mis-gendering of Women in Poker is being addressed

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The You Count, Be Counted initiative is a call for all female players to ensure they’re correctly gendered on the Hendon Mob and Global Poker Index.

The team at Pocket Queens is a leading advocate for women’s rights in poker and is working on having women count even more by posting the proper gender on the poker data-collecting platforms. Pocket Queens wants all women to check their Hendon Mob listing and contact the site’s support team if they’re gender isn’t there for all to see.

Included in the link below is a short video to explain the efforts put forth.

You Count, Be Counted: Pocket Queens Want Women in Poker to be Seen

women-in-poker.jpg

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very interesting Shells.
I guess it's for Live Poker players, not on-line one?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very interesting Shells.
I guess it's for Live Poker players, not on-line one?
I did a quick search (to be sure I was right :)) and this does apply to both live and online results.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great initiative to defend the women’s rights in poker! :)(y) Thanks for the info Shelley! :love:

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That is so cool...thank you Shells! I'm listed for the tourney I played at the Horseshoe in March. There also some corrections that need to be made and I'm following the instructions in that link you provided. :)

*edited to add: PS - I also found out I placed 25th and not 27th. LOL!! :)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That is so cool...thank you Shells! I'm listed for the tourney I played at the Horseshoe in March. There also some corrections that need to be made and I'm following the instructions in that link you provided. :)

*edited to add: PS - I also found out I placed 25th and not 27th. LOL!! :)
That's awesome, Emily! Gotta like it when you find you finished better than you first thought! :)