Lock Leaving Revolution Network to Launch an Independent Poker Platform

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried logging in and this came up, has been taken over by 'Pure Poker,' make of it what thou wilst. :hmmmm:

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried logging in and this came up, has been taken over by 'Pure Poker,' make of it what thou wilst. :hmmmm:

did you download Lock 2.0 from the lockpoker.eu webstie? pretty sure u have to do that

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lock has announced that it is leaving the Revolution Network today citing numerous breaches of contract. They will launch their own independent software platform with many new features.

We have been told that new cashier options will follow and that the withdrawal situation will start seeing improvement in November.

Your cash balances, tournament tickets and points will migrate to the new system.

They are going to roll out the new features when the software is launched which should be soon - stay tuned for details on that.

If withdrawals get faster, it's ok. I think the max time of withdrawal should be 1 week, no more.
I have some dollars there so I hope I will see them in my palm. :D

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did you download Lock 2.0 from the lockpoker.eu webstie? pretty sure u have to do that

No just called up the client and got a notice to transfer account to Pure.
Trying the 2.0 now... wot a pain...
EDIT: OK, Lock uninstalled Pure as first order of business... :) And will not recognize my login. Too pissed off to continue now....

Last edited:
J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is the purpose of purepoker then, didn't they say they will take over your balance from lock. I'm very confused right now.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone have to change their screen name different than what they had on Lock?It will not accept my screen name. I e-mailed support waiting to hear from them.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It won't let me log in at the new site...

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THIS IS A QUAGMIRE LOCK/PURE.

GET IT TOGETHER

-

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yup i havent done anything ..afraid to do what pure is telling me to do when i log on to my old Lock icon.....

will our games play at both sites? is my money ok at lock to sit till i know what/where CC will be playing?

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all i did was go to lockpoker.eu and download the new lock 2.0. it automatically removes old client

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I sign in..
it sends me to Pure Poker and says balance to be submitted to a ticket and stuff.?

I got 12,100 total Lock Poker/ Now PurePoker... ??
been waiting for 5 months for a check for 2995 and flat broke.. need that check for bills...

Why is PurePoker asking me to send a ticket with my balance? I mean shouldn't they know it.. ??

Last edited by a moderator:
supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you download new one at the bottom it will ask you if you already have a lock account you click it. u sign in with same email and pass and it mereges it for you.

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I see that Lock has better software..

Whats deal with PurePoker.. they will to take money from Lock and pay out faster? ha

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Things getting better in the cashing out area for US players could get me back there for another try. Didn't like it before on the Cake network or Revolution and heard too many cashout horror stories. Could be good news and US players could use some of that.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn, I blew my money just when lock has a new software. lol. just my luck

D

detourglr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought Lock Poker left Merge Gaming to own Revolution.. I must be wrong cause how could they leave something they own.
So i am think I am mistaken.. But my thinking on this is they left Merge Gaming becuase of problems.. And now they are leaving Revolution now. My concerns maybe Lock Poker is he one that has problems.

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still trying to log in. Have the new client downloaded, and support told me to change my pass, and the password reset will not work. Now I'm waiting on a tech email, so hope they figure this out.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought Lock Poker left Merge Gaming to own Revolution.. I must be wrong cause how could they leave something they own.
So i am think I am mistaken.. But my thinking on this is they left Merge Gaming becuase of problems.. And now they are leaving Revolution now. My concerns maybe Lock Poker is he one that has problems.

They tried to acquire it but that fell through - they never owned it.

cardsking

cardsking

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulation to the LOCK Team :) ANd I wish them Good luck

1flameon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i tried to log into lock it loaded up pure poker 2.0 and said any lock balances would be transferred over. I signed up and submitted a request to have my pending withdawl transferred. Is this something different from the New lock platform and if so, am i making a mistake by transferring my funds over to pure poker. Has this happened to anyone else here?

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i tried to log into lock it loaded up pure poker 2.0 and said any lock balances would be transferred over. I signed up and submitted a request to have my pending withdawl transferred. Is this something different from the New lock platform and if so, am i making a mistake by transferring my funds over to pure poker. Has this happened to anyone else here?
I have not seen anything about pure poker yet. I just can't log in.

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you download new one at the bottom it will ask you if you already have a lock account you click it. u sign in with same email and pass and it mereges it for you.
That is what i was doing wrong. just noticed that at the bottom of the new poker client log in screen. Now Im in.

Not many people on right now. I never did see anything about the pure poker some talked about. Any idea what the pure poker thing was/is? Thanks.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pure Poker is NOT Lock. Pure is a Revolution skin that the network is using to try and retain Lock players. Pure has nothing whatsoever to do with Lock, and while it might sound prudent to choose them over Lock, there's no guarantee you'll get your balance over there. At least not without a proportional amount of play through since it sounds like they may treat it as a bonus. They certainly can't just reach into Lock and withdraw it -- especially considering that Lock is pissed at Revolution/Pure for trying to poach their players. If you want to move to Lock 2.0, you have to go to Lock's website to download the new client, where you should find your balance intact.

While I don't blame Revo/Pure for trying to retain those players, it sounds like they were a little underhanded about it, making it look like Pure was the new Lock, when it isn't. I realize Lock's reputation is highly suspect at this point, but two wrongs don't make a right (although three lefts do, badump bump).

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pure Poker is NOT Lock. Pure is a Revolution skin that the network is using to try and retain Lock players. Pure has nothing whatsoever to do with Lock, and while it might sound prudent to choose them over Lock, there's no guarantee you'll get your balance over there. At least not without a proportional amount of play through since it sounds like they may treat it as a bonus. They certainly can't just reach into Lock and withdraw it -- especially considering that Lock is pissed at Revolution/Pure for trying to poach their players. If you want to move to Lock 2.0, you have to go to Lock's website to download the new client, where you should find your balance intact.

While I don't blame Revo/Pure for trying to retain those players, it sounds like they were a little underhanded about it, making it look like Pure was the new Lock, when it isn't. I realize Lock's reputation is highly suspect at this point, but two wrongs don't make a right (although three lefts do, badump bump).

Yes, you have a choice, stay with Revolution Network via PURE POKER or move to LOCK POKER 2.0

Here are two articles that should somewhat clear up the situation for players

Lock Poker Moving Off Revolution, Launching Independent Poker Platform

Revolution Redirects Lock Players to New Skin; Lock Fires Back with Termination Details

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ATM, from reports I am receiving it actually appears you can download Lock, and retain your balance, then redownload pure poker, and have the same balance there...

Not sure how that will work out as time passes