Kristen Foxen is a three-time GPI Female Player of the Year

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Kristen Foxen (nee Bicknell) has won her third Global Poker Index Female Player of the Year Award for her amazing play throughout the past year. In the meantime, Bin Weng won the general category and Nick Pupillo the mid-major category each for the first time!

Kristen Foxen Wins Third Global Poker Index Player of the Year Award, Bin Weng and Nick Pupillo Join Her for First Time

2023-LHPO-Kristen-Foxen-1-scaled-1-1200x800.jpg

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She has been the best female poker player in the last years.Kristen deserves all this recognition.Congratulations!

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mrs Foxen is an amazing player. Possibly best female player ever, and definitely one of the best players in the world today. Male or female there aren’t many players that are better.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got to watch her play in the wsop the last few years and spent quite a while watching her in the 50K event. I do believe she is very deserving of this award and to be honest I would not be surprised if she won player of the year sometime and not just female player of the year. She is one hell of a player and I think many people probably still overlook in that fact even today because she is a female.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
She's certainly one of the better players, period. Did Vanessa Selbst retire from poker? I can't remember for sure but that would be an incredible heads-up. Hell, her and Alex, lol. Aaahhh, dreaming again.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Kristen Foxen (nee Bicknell) has won her third Global Poker Index Female Player of the Year Award for her amazing play throughout the past year.
In addition to being a great player, she is very beautiful, I hope my wife doesn't read this message.😬😁🤣

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Thus, she became the first female player with four WSOP bracelets in her career. Since 2013, she has two bracelets in Vegas and two in online events. Her fourth gold bracelet made Kristen Foxen the record holder for the most trophies received among women.The wife of famous high roller Alex Foxen is not far behind her husband.Kristen Foxen started playing poker while studying psychology at university. The girl was amazed by the performance of her classmates and decided to try it herself. At first I conquered online, and later I tried my hand at live tournaments.She has won almost every prestigious series on the EPT, WPT and WSOP. Offline, her total prize money is close to $7,000,000.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A big congrats to Kristen on another amazing year of play well done!!