Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. Friends, I want to share with you some news that I recently read on one of the news portals.

Kevin Martin completed his poker challenge after 500 hours of continuous streaming, but he failed to achieve his goal of building a bankroll from scratch to $5000. The GGPoker ambassador set one of the most challenging goals in poker - to build such a bankroll at micro limits. Although Martin failed the challenge, he still ended up in the black, earning almost $500. On average, he won $3 per hour. It should be noted that not all the time (500 hours) was spent on playing. Martin led a fairly normal life: he slept, ate, and simply took breaks from poker. A nice ending was the increase in audience on Twitch and YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was looking this challenge and he run it so well! unfortunately he didnt get the 5k but anyways he crush the ontario server! :D

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
kevin martin is a fun ambassasdor for ggpoker tho

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A serious challenge. Kevin Martin wanted to give the winnings to a random subscriber. It is not surprising that many viewers began to follow the challenge more closely. Now they have realized how difficult it is to build up a bankroll from scratch.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone. Friends, I want to share with you some news that I recently read on one of the news portals.

Kevin Martin completed his poker challenge after 500 hours of continuous streaming, but he failed to achieve his goal of building a bankroll from scratch to $5000. The GGPoker ambassador set one of the most challenging goals in poker - to build such a bankroll at micro limits. Although Martin failed the challenge, he still ended up in the black, earning almost $500. On average, he won $3 per hour. It should be noted that not all the time (500 hours) was spent on playing. Martin led a fairly normal life: he slept, ate, and simply took breaks from poker. A nice ending was the increase in audience on Twitch and YouTube.

I didn't follow the challenge, but I'm trying to imagine how he would do from 0 to 5K on GGpoker, since there aren't many freerolls. He probably played in other rooms. But this initiative is cool!

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't follow the challenge, but I'm trying to imagine how he would do from 0 to 5K on GGpoker, since there aren't many freerolls. He probably played in other rooms. But this initiative is cool!
I also did not watch the challenge. And indeed, Kevin wanted to give the winnings to a random viewer, at that time, they said things were going well, but to build such a bankroll from scratch at micro limits is really difficult!! I also think he didn't stream on GGPOKER because they have a limited selection of free tournaments. He managed to get attention for that!!! A good example that it's hard but possible.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very hard challenge to attempt. The low stakes aren’t as easy to dominate as some may think. Many developing skills and solid players who choose to remain at the stakes they are properly bank rolled for and more comfortable at. Obv there are many lesser skilled than high stakes but there definitely are some great players.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a good result, even though it did not reach the set goal.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
definitely very difficult challenge to achieve.

i remember Polk did similar and even he had to lower his buy ins at certain points to achieve.