Jason Koon is committing to next month's Big One for One Drop $1 Million buyin

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Jason Koon has confirmed he will participate in the $1 Million buyin Big One for One Drop tournament which will be played next month at the World Poker Tour's World Championship. With Jason's announcement, the total number of players has increased to a total of 13 (so far) but it seems that not all have been confirmed as of yet.

There are thirteen players expected to play but so far only five have publicly committed to the event. The $1 million buy-in Big One for One Drop tournament is scheduled for December 18.

If you know nothing or little of the One Drop Foundation, visit onedrop.org for more information.

Further details on the current status of the One Drop tournament participants can be found in the link below.

Jason Koon, Four Others Commit to $1 Million Big One for One Drop at World Poker Tour World Championship

Champion-Jason-Koon-_2023-Triton-London-SHRS_EV06-60K-NLH-7-Handed_Day-2_Giron_JG58952-1024x684.jpg

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
probably gonna be a pretty solid lineup .think i will steer clear this time !

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope to play such loud tournaments one day, keep dedicating myself more and more

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow! It's going to be an incredible game. Will it be possible to follow it on a stream? I would love to be able to watch it.