History teacher wins $1 million at Spin & Go

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the first I have ever heard of this story. Very Cool!!! I researched the story and they sound truly humble.

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The history teacher (30 years old from Bermuda) said that he usually plays poker recreationally for 10 years.

And concludes: "will come in handy". :D

View attachment 131601

This is the moment when 'jrww86' of Bermuda won $1 million on Spin & Go. That's how a history teacher makes a little history of his own.

Amazing! ;)

View attachment 131603
such an amazing story of a man wou became rich from a spin and go! This 1 milion in psin and go come 1 every 1.000.000 times :) I hope good days for everybody and happy new year :)

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to " jrww86" now to enjoy the prize. I wait long enough to achieve a good result.

L

lalipip

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A new life

Yes, such winnings are not come across every day and week is a very rare prize in 1милион $ 'm sure the players who fought for this great prize heart goes to the heel and is sure that the teacher began a new life which provided him with a poker star

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year, Santa Claus was interpreted in the role of a History Teacher, that is, an individual who sells dreams and helps the people to have hope. Besides that, he is always in the media participating in important plays.

Advertising is the soul of the business and the business of the soul.

You are here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it all your life—that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it’s there: like a splinter in your mind.

He is everywhere. ;)

I love that line, Morpheus senpai:)

T

TeamProSW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Help me pls.

вопрос о том, что случилось с ним после того, как он пообещал деньги. Хорошо или плохо. хотя раньше это был миллион. сейчас это миллион. часто играть спин и идти. при минимальном бай-ине в 1 доллар, максимум упал 125question, что buyin был учителем
Good time guys) sorry maybe off topic, but I play a little less than a month have a good basic knowledge and lots of practice but, even before the bubble can not reach. although I adhere to the strategy and no sense. Can you give some tips play mostly monsters or connectors AK or QK but move 9 times out of 10 either brown or Seth( maybe I'm cursed?

Malnitruth

Malnitruth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never knew that teachers in Bermuda could afford a $100 recreational spinNgo tables 8)

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The teacher can now rest all his life in the Caribbean.
When will I be so lucky? So do I.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG .. oh to dream win that! I play the spin and goes occasionally but unable to spend $100 each time like this winner did

Can you imagine win 1million on such a quick game? wow

GreenDaddy1

GreenDaddy1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My story is dream of a million, ragequit after a run of bad luck. Come back again later to try again, repeat hahaha :)

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I would continue to work lol i'd explore the world first and then go from there. Fair play imagine the pressure of playing each hand known whats at stake [emoji50] hes a lucky guy...

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing, congratz sir, really happy for you glad you won it aswell.

M

Myone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have to play those spin and go more often maybe I'll be the winner one day

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The history teacher (30 years old from Bermuda) said that he usually plays poker recreationally for 10 years.

View attachment 131601

This is the moment when 'jrww86' of Bermuda won $1 million on Spin & Go. That's how a history teacher makes a little history of his own.

Amazing! ;)

View attachment 131603
its nice to see people actually winning these great prizes .............:elefant:

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never had big multipliers in Spin & Go. The biggest x10. It is necessary to play 10 years to thank Pokerstar. And it's not a fact that the prize will be yours.:(:(

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are people who just lucky. I dropped three players representing frustration who first flew. Then the two left hope for a prize. Only one received a prize. Being close to 1M, and not get a huge bummer.

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, my miscalculation is very approximate, and I don’t know what the teacher’s salary in Bermuda is, but if you imagine that the teacher played 1 spin $100 every day, this means that he spent $700 a month! In turn - $ 8400 per year! Is it possible teachers can afford $700 per month with the most modest estimates !?

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now I will also become a history teacher .. if there is an opportunity to win a million:rolleyes::rolleyes:

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh wow that is amazing! Thanks for sharing that is very cool. Nice win for that teacher!

Marctowin

Marctowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So long ago. The teacher is nowhere to be seen. Is he alive?

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

"will come in handy" ? The history teacher didn't react historical !

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She is not teaching anymore [emoji14]