shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Just caught up on the first two seasons of HSP season 12.

What does everyone make of the action. A few of the guys who have been regulars on HCL have made an appearance.

I see Phil Laak in the promo for the season. Would be good to see him again as he doesn't play often anymore (televised at least)

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
These HSP videos are kind of old, right? Is it worth watching these old videos?
Sometimes I want to watch it but because it's old I end up giving up because I think the way they play is very outdated.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Sometimes I want to watch it but because it's old I end up giving up because I think the way they play is very outdated.
They have new seasons.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
PokerGo relaunched it.

They have several new seasons since the glory days. It is worth a look.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I enjoyed high stakes poker a long time ago, with all the greats. Now I do not enjoy all the newbes.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just caught up on the first two seasons of HSP season 12.

What does everyone make of the action. A few of the guys who have been regulars on HCL have made an appearance.

I see Phil Laak in the promo for the season. Would be good to see him again as he doesn't play often anymore (televised at least)
I am enjoying the new episodes! Despite they don't have the same feeling of those good old days, I think that they are great for entertainment.

I watch the old episodes just for pure pleasure.
Of course some plays are outdated, but some of them are still valid and you can learn too.
I believe that to know what is outdated or not, you need to have a solid grasp on modern poker theory. If you don't, almost anything there is still great to watch.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you want to watch cool games with professional players, you should watch live broadcasts on YouTube or on Twitch, you will definitely find good high-stakes games there and you'll love it the only place I watch poker tournaments