Hellmuth's Bracelet Record is Even More Impressive Than You Realized

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I like Phil , he is really funny . I had a big share of laughs everytime he was getting pissed at the tables 😂😂 glad he won

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
What an absolute legend this man!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Phil is so underrated as a tournament player by way too many people. Yes he acks like a child and will bitch and moan about anything but the results say it all. One of the things that crack me up the most is the excuses people will use. He only wins NLH events, not true. he only wins small fiends, not true, and on and on. My favorite is he only has so many due to the small field early years. I think that's the most telling thing about him.

2003 Moneymaker won and the new era of poker began. I you take away Phils bracelet's and start from 2004 and late he would have just won his 8th bracelet and that would rank him 6th all time. Yes if you take away his 9 from 2003 and earlier he would be 6th all time. That says a lot about his play. We may make fun of him or not like him but he deserves to be called one of the greatest of all time.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
he probably will keep winning more of them !

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not bad Mr Hellmuth ! great rolling each time he plays one of a kind

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helmut is the only player who has won bracelets in five separate decades. This fact shows us how stable his poker career is thanks to a successful game. Was he tested for doping ?:geek:

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What an outstanding career. Just amazing what he has been doing all those years.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This man is a poker legend, I admire him so much, plus he's really funny when he takes a bad one!👋👋👋

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Helmut is the only player who has won bracelets in five separate decades. This fact shows us how stable his poker career is thanks to a successful game. Was he tested for doping ?:geek:

Some of the tests have shown he is a dope... but others would suggest that those testing him are dopes.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
People like to talk a lot of sh*t about him, but you cannot deny his success and longevity.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I hope this is not the last Trophy for Fil Hellmuth !

D

DmitriM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
Not really my style of player and to be honest with you, I don't think he is that good of a reader. Negreanu or Phil Ivey are much better game readers compare to Hellmut.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You play for 30 years and play most of the wsop schedule then you're going to win something.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All my respect to Poker Brat.This man plays every WSOP edition like a lion.Legend!