Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
GGPoker is offering an amazing opportunity for CardsChat members! They're giving away tickets to the GGMasters $150 Overlay Edition $5 Million Guaranteed on March 20, 2022.

This tournament is not a rebuy! It is a freezeout! $150 buy-in with $5 Million Guaranteed is an incredible value, and CardsChat players have the opportunity to get a ticket right now.

When?
GGMasters $150 Overlay Edition
$5 MILLION Guaranteed Freezeout
Sunday, March 20

GGMasters 5M GTD

Who is Eligible?
This promo is open to new and first time CardsChat affiliated depositors on GGPoker on the UK and .com GGPoker sites. If you meet this criteria and sign up with the links below and follow the instructions, you will get a ticket to the game!

How to Get Your Ticket
UK players have a separate link to sign-up from than .com players do, so make sure that you are using the correct link!

UK Players Instructions
Your post should also include:
  • Your GGPoker name
  • Email address you use for GGPoker
  • State you are in the UK
.Com Player Instructions
  • Your GGPoker name
  • State the country you are in
BOTH groups should also update your CardsChat profile with your GGPoker username.

So what are you waiting for? Get ready and take advantage of this huge opportunity! Let's go!!! :D :D

Important info:
  • It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with the laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards your eligibility and ability to participate or take part in this promo.
  • Must be 18 years+
  • Not open to US or Russia players, or any other region where prohibited by law
  • Not open to PokerOK players

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
From OP, it appears that this is for first depositors only.

Is this the case?

Z

zerika

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've made my 1º deposit almost 1 year ago (May/2021), can I participate as well?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is a fantastic offer and is really a great opportunity for any CC members who do not yet have a GG account, basically a $150 ticket into a $5m gtd freezeout just for registering/depositing..! :eek:

I was very excited about the prospect personally, and haven't deposited at GG yet but it seems as my account is preexisting, I am ineligible! :bawling:

Sad day for squirrelkind. :(

Guess they don't want me to deposit then! :laugh:

Very lucky day for any CC member without a GG account though...

Bump!

LilicumBosniacum

LilicumBosniacum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGPoker is offering an amazing opportunity for CardsChat members! They're giving away tickets to the GGMasters $150 Overlay Edition $5 Million Guaranteed on March 20, 2022.

This tournament is not a rebuy! It is a freezeout! $150 buy-in with $5 Million Guaranteed is an incredible value, and CardsChat players have the opportunity to get a ticket right now.

When?
GGMasters $150 Overlay Edition
$5 MILLION Guaranteed Freezeout
Sunday, March 20

View attachment 301960

Who is Eligible?
This promo is open to new and first time CardsChat affiliated depositors on GGPoker on the UK and .com GGPoker sites. If you meet this criteria and sign up with the links below and follow the instructions, you will get a ticket to the game!

How to Get Your Ticket
UK players have a separate link to sign-up from than .com players do, so make sure that you are using the correct link!

UK Players Instructions
  • Your GGPoker name
  • State you are in the UK
.Com Player Instructions
  • Your GGPoker name
  • State the country you are in
BOTH groups should also update your CardsChat profile with your GGPoker username.

So what are you waiting for? Get ready and take advantage of this huge opportunity! Let's go!!! :D :D

Important info:
  • It is your sole and absolute responsibility to understand and comply with the laws applicable to you in your relevant jurisdiction with regards your eligibility and ability to participate or take part in this promo.
  • Must be 18 years+
  • Not open to US or Russia players, or any other region where prohibited by law
  • Not open to PokerOK players

Too much fuss for something that's open only for UK players. You should have posted like this on the twitter.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Tammy :)

If I was signed-up via CC link about a year ago, and have never made a deposit, could I be eligible? How much dollars we have to shoot to have a ticket?

ale563

ale563

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hola tienen soporte en español? muchas gracias

ale563

ale563

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for this information Tammy!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the promotion no longer valid?
Because I want to register for GGPoker via the link, I provide the information, but the code in the Bonus Code field is invalid in red.
Someone competent to help?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not sure if that's going to work, but I signed up with GG over CardsChat long time ago.
Am I eligible?
And I am not sure if this is going to work since I am in germany, and we cannot play many of GG games.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am not sure if that's going to work, but I signed up with GG over CardsChat long time ago.
Am I eligible?
And I am not sure if this is going to work since I am in Germany, and we cannot play many of GG games.
We can try if you like? It's supposed to just be for new sign ups, but if you don't mind making a deposit, we can give it a shot. :) All they can say is no, right? :D

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With the unification of GGPoker and Natural8 they killed my GGPoker account and left the Natural8 account alive so I lost my link with the cards chat on GGPoker because of something they did wrong.

After this change, CC tournaments no longer appear for me in the GGPoker loby

Last edited by a moderator:
balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I won a $150 ticket in a Twitter contest, so will play tomorrow.

Good luck if you play this big one.