Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I contacted PS support and asked why I can't play freerolls ?
Answer: you should be able to participate in..let's see what happens in the future.:confused:

(like every other Finn) You too can move 80 (or more) kilometres south - that way you shouldnt experience such difficulties anymore ...

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Yes every Finn should immigrate to Estonia

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like that this will be going on all over Europe in the future so gotta enjoy while you can

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like that this will be going on all over Europe in the future so gotta enjoy while you can

On the contrary most countries in Europe have already regulated and legalized online gambling. For instance people from all the other nordic countries can still play legally on pokerstars in the international player pool.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
On the contrary most countries in Europe have already regulated and legalized online gambling. For instance people from all the other nordic countries can still play legally on PokerStars in the international player pool.

...and I believe Finns have still been playing in the CC free rolls.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Just for fun I scrolled though the tournament lobby, and I actually found a finnish player in a 3,3$ MTT. So some Finns are clearly still playing on Stars, and when I google, there is also no news, that Stars have left the finnish market. Maybe hutzpad tried to log on while in another country? If danish or swedish players do that, we get the same message.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only finland, but also other countries, such as Denmark, norway, Italy and france, are also trying to prohibit playing online poker - this, I think, is not correct, this is a violation of the freedom of citizens to choose what they want.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only Finland, but also other countries, such as Denmark, Norway, Italy and France, are also trying to prohibit playing online poker - this, I think, is not correct, this is a violation of the freedom of citizens to choose what they want.

This is not true. Online poker is legal and regulated in both Denmark, Italy and France. Danish players are allowed to play in the international player pools on the sites, that have aquired a license, like PokerStars, 888 and partypoker. Players from Italy can only play with other people from Italy, while players from France can play with people from France, Spain and portugal. As for Norway I am not quite sure about the situation, but lots of norwegians are playing on PokerStars in the international pool.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as no one is being hurt, I don't know why governments want to tell you what you should, and shouldn't do with your money.

Seems to me, that many governments are missing a very big opportunity, by not taxing profits.

I know that taxing profits would not sit well, with everyone, but they would have to be incredibly high to make anyone quit.

ToddyFrio

ToddyFrio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow this really sad! i dont understand these type of rules

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
..at the beginning of the year I was unable to play on the computer at Pokerstars. Playing on mobile was successful.
The computer was able to play again after the upgrade.
I don't know what happened to Pokerstar at the beginning of the year ??