Even MORE on the Mike Postle cheating allegations

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think the interview really did anything either way. Seems like it was click bait to get more viewers for the podcast. I've watched a couple hours + of the video evidence they've released and would say it's pretty damning. Number 1 is when he's got the nine on the flop and the guy is all in and he says he knows he's best right now. Then when the 7 turns he says oh shit. Then the river bricks and he says you scared me never seeing the guys cards or that he turned gunshot. 2 just calling the nutflush when opponent has straight flush. I mean can't fold it would be too obvious he's cheating but not raising in that spot with nut flush? 3 raises AK other guy has eights flop has K and an 8 in it and he folds to one bet? I mean there are hours and hours of this. And on a side note can't really say they're good reads when he's staring at his crotch the whole time lol

35marlin

35marlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mouthpiece podcast a Joke

Mike Matusow as an interviewer/ Podcast host. Mike didn't dive into anything maybe he did dive into some legal recreational weed, His words not mine. He did a interview with very limited facts, for that matter hardly any. Truly disappointed in Mike Matusow, As for the other Mike all the majority of us heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH, nothing on confronting the alleged allocations of cheating. In closing I know 100% that if I was accused of doing this Crime ( CHEATING) and I knew I didn't I would be telling everybody whether they listened or not that I did not do this, but that's just me, an innocent guy...

35marlin

35marlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POSTLE CHEATER?

I believe Mike P to be the biggest cheat to play the modern day game, I think it to be disgusting. Only time and very thorough investigation will tell us how he is doing it. We all believe him to be cheating after watching all the videos on it, its crazy how no one can prove it right now but hes doing it live so it shouldn't really be that hard to figure out over time. Some of his play is so spooky to watch, it is just like he can see exactly whats going on in all possible spots.This cheat sickens me and when he is found out like I believe will happen for sure, he should be dealt with to the fullest extent possible. He should be in jail in my opinion, he absolutely sickens me. Cheaters should be punished and dealt with to the fullest extent. So horrible to watch this guys play, no way in hell is he not cheating it just needs to be proven, and I am sure it will happen in due time. Let there be justice.

Amen, well said

P

paulyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched lot of the videos on youtube. Didn't mike seem to not win almost every pot as ppl said? Or is it those where had no access to the cards? he did do a few bluffs which got him caught though.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's imprison somebody based on their winrate.

If he was cheating then he would win every hand. Or, especially play hands with his opponents having strong hands. Thereby getting them to commit large stacks to the pot for him to her call on the river.

What would you expect his winrate to be "without cheating"? Now there's a hypothetical number!

Good luck !

that don't make sense :p
could you win every hand if you could see everyone else's cards? NO :)

his win rate without cheating would be somewhere in the normal range probably low actually. his win rate with cheating would and is way above any other player in the world by a large percent

What would an RFID Chip be good for if that software wouldnt exist ?

RFID has been used for many many years in inventory control everywhere :)
every store :eek:

Last edited: