D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Once again, I realized I am following an EPT event without it yet being highlighted here in poker news, my bad.

The Barcelona event is running from August 8th through August 21. I do not believe the live streams are up and running for the first few days but they are showing some clips already on the pokerstars You Tube page.

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have a representative from argentina in the Barcelona ETP, who is none other than Papo [Ar.
It comes with impressive performance. In vivo he has already won an Eureka and this weekend, while playing the ETP Barcelona, he is also playing the $109 Sunday Million. Wow, incredible

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We have a representative from Argentina in the Barcelona ETP, who is none other than Papo [Ar.
It comes with impressive performance. In vivo he has already won an Eureka and this weekend, while playing the ETP Barcelona, he is also playing the $109 Sunday Million. Wow, incredible
Papo...beats provided by Phil Hellmuth?

Alejandro Lococo won EPT Prague back in March and has also had two deep runs in the wsop main event... 7th in 2021 and 39th this year!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
just to give a live update here (though I know it is difficult to watch from the Americas time wise...the final table of the High Roller tourney is streaming (8.30 am ECT) now with the main event kicking off also....

Last edited:
Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is a beautiful city, I dream of going there for a live game

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Definitely one of the biggest and most popular tournaments in the world.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Really excellent final table for the $100K High Roller - Mikita Badziakouski takes first place for $1.9 million, Erik Seidel second for $1.3 million and Kevin Paque third for $900K - total entries 68.

The main event stream will be shown starting today and it has seen a record attendance for Barcelona of 2,200 registered already with still some amount of early registration allowed before play resumes today.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
pokerstars on twitch is streaming the main event final table if anyone is interested in watching it

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fantastic end to the European Tour Barcelona 2022!

With Steve O'Dwyer taking down a $25K high roller in the background (I really. really hope that PokerStars has some way to at least show the highlights from this high roller and the one which Michael Adamo won) the main event came to a close this night.

So much going on at the final table of six - a lot of personalities and one starting to rub people the wrong way, Jimmy Guerrero from france. One of those abrasive personalities who never seems to know when he overstepped a line - crow about winning a hand and then fist bump his opponent as though to say, it's all in fun.

They tried to make a deal, it fell apart because of Guerrero. Then a few hands later, he wanted to make a deal. It got resolved and then they played down to a winner with one of those insane final hands.

I will attach the stream and hope I get ahead of the reporting curve here so someone (hopefully) can watch it without being spoiled.

J

JeRazor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I've ever been so entertained waching a live poker tournament than the final table today. If you haven't watched it then I would recommend that you do!