Doug Polk Takes All Comers At Low Stakes HUNL - Including Vlogger Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the past several weeks, Doug Polk has been preparing for his HU grudge match with Daniel Negreanu by playing HU NL cash games with just about all takers from $1/$2 up to $5/$10 online on ACR. (https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-news-events-63/daniel-negreanu-vs-doug-polk-who-463834/)

Due to constant cancellations from opponents, he cancelled the vast majority of his matches, but has kept a few on the docket including two time PLO8 wsop bracelet winner Nathan Gamble and Matt Vaughan, a YouTube poker vlogger.

Nathan Gamble wrapped up his $2/$4 HU NL session vs Doug today, booking a win of ~$20.

Doug Polk's match against Matt Vaughan will be on Friday, August 28 from 3-7pm PT (6-10pm ET). They will also play HU NL with blinds of $2/$4 across 2 tables.

While Doug will not be streaming the match, Matt will be streaming the match live on his https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFCWcm05eudgbd-pLD7slQ, with hole cards up, on NO DELAY.

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm Matt Vaughan. :D

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oooh, this will be fun, Matt! I hope to tune in!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would you advertise streaming with hole cards without delay in a heads up match? Not saying Doug would cheat but anyone in chat could say things to influence play.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck Matt!
Is the 3hrs. a set length of time for the match? ... or is there a certain number of hands you guys are playing?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Good luck Matt, I should be around to watch, just subbed to your YT.

:top:

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would you advertise streaming with hole cards without delay in a heads up match? Not saying Doug would cheat but anyone in chat could say things to influence play.

Because he's playing for practice and stakes that don't matter to him financially. And because I want people to watch it. But anyway I already spoke about it with him. The only real risk is some super fan going directly into the ACR table and chatting info to him. At which point we could involve ACR to try to resolve that somehow.

So far as Doug's integrity is concerned, I have literally zero worries.

Good luck Matt!
Is the 3hrs. a set length of time for the match? ... or is there a certain number of hands you guys are playing?

4 hours is a rough setup length. I could go a bit longer or shorter depending. But there's no hand requirement - it's just a set start time to make sure we both know when to show up at the tables.

Good luck Matt, I should be around to watch, just subbed to your YT.

:top:

Thanks!!