DOUG POLK for poker personality award!

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Polk seems to be moving from poker more to the crypto relm. In one of his recent vids on his YouTube poker channel he stated that he is not going to be focusing as much on poker and more on his crypto channel. I love Polk and think he's a great player. His track record speaks for itself.

G

georgall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watching his video, not bad, his good in online and ofline poker, so i think he has something to learn from it.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Polk hand analysis I have learned a lot from that.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the fact that he has his own vision of poker and it is very modern. Sometimes I watch it on Youtube

King Cadmus

King Cadmus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any way we can get him to come on here and make an account or make some comments?

An AMA with him would be legit cool. I love his crypto and poker youtube channels.

K

KingTurd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's doing well for the community. I don't care for him personally, he has a face I want to punch. I find it awesome he gives his winnings to his fans. I just can't stand that his youtube videos are youtube videos first then poker, instead of poker videos on youtube. I hope that makes sense because there is quite a difference between his video style and Brad Owen or Andrew Neeme videos.

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to understand that it's not easy to play and present videos, not everyone has that quality but of course many want to force those things

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
B1731898 I've watched him on Facebook for sometime now, he's knowledgeable but to wordy for me.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like his style but he does back up his words with results which is hard to do

S

Stan71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like him I stumbled on to his YouTube channel and it got me back into playing poker again.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his Vids are worth watching because he actually knows what he is talking about but I do not like the style that much...
But if you are looking for vids to increase your poker knowledge then you can check out his stuff to see if his style fits you better...

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Actually, I liked some vids by him. I also think, he is kinda entertaining and not so boring. He is explaining things pretty good and understandable. In my opinion, it doesn't harm to watch some from him.