puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In case you haven't read it yet, there was an incident at EPT Prague 2023. It was a slick elimination that generated some tension. A player knocked out his villain from the event, but that wasn't enough as the villain came back for more and so the hero thought it required a double-tap. Unfortunately this was deemed against the rules and our hero was also ejected from the tournament along with his villain.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This was the main event by the way. That's a 5300 euro buy-in and our hero threw that away all over a hat. The villain just wanted a consolation prize but hero got too greedy and made a massively -EV move.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm glad to see that bad behavior isn't just us South Americans.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He removed his hat 😮 wow lets hope for him that it was not that expensive looking hat he wears there in the link.

definitely a good enough reason to start a fight over and risk getting disqualified from an expensive tournament like that.

Me personally, i would have just smiled at him and told him "on ya bike" 😀 while super carefully picking up that very important hat 🥲

Some people...

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Definition of 'heads up'?
In their heads up rematch, villain raised the hero's hat, hero shoved all in, villain didn't hesitate with his reply and snap-called. Flop was a deuce JK rainbow. Hero jammed and villain folded. Villain showed Jack ****. Hero had queens. Two nines completed the board. Villain mucked.

Last edited:
S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess he was all in so to speak