Diary of the PSPC in the Carribean

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CardsChat contributor, Daniel Smyth, is providing us with his observations of the 2023 pokerstars Players Championship in Nassau, Bahamas.

The picture Daniel has created,(including some video clips) can be read here >>> PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Diary #1: Flamingos, Fireworks, and Exotic Dancers

PSPC-Main-Image.jpg

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
How beautiful, I dream of going there

Olha

Olha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thank you so much for the topic and the link. My life (like most Ukrainians right now) is very lacking in warmth and celebration. I am going to plunge into this atmosphere, at least virtually.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much for the topic and the link. My life (like most Ukrainians right now) is very lacking in warmth and celebration. I am going to plunge into this atmosphere, at least virtually.
Keep hope, from Latinoamérica we wish the best to your country and to your brave people who fights for freedom!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to every diary entry :love: ...

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Ukrainians are so brave! I hope the EU will help much more than they already do.
One thing is clear ...Putin thought he could Blitzkrieg this thing in a few weeks.

But enough of that , nice Blog @Shells definetly gonna check it out. Being able to participate in one of these prestigious events is the biggest aspiration I have when it comes to poker.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Insanely beautiful. I would really like to be there) Just as a traveler, not necessarily as a poker player)