December 2023 is a big month for tournament players and fans!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There is no shortage of poker being played in the next month beginning with the WPT Championships starting November 29 at the Wynn Las Vegas, then the wsop Paradise Event in the Bahamas beginning December 3 and EPT Prague beginning December 6. If we are unable to attend (very likely most of us :)) we can follow along at YouTube for the WSOP Paradise and WPT World Championships. CardsChat will be bringing updates and poker news from EPT Prague.

More details including a peek at some of the tournaments scheduled found here >>> Poker Tournaments in December: WPT World Championship Kicks Off Mega Month of Action

Champions-Cup-Feature-1200x648.jpg

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the December program recommendation, even if only as a spectator, I'll follow as many events as I can online. :love:

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for the reminder Shells. I will be watching as much as I possibly can.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, what great tournaments December brings, once again thanks to all of you for making the effort to make this community grow, this year we have a representative in the WPT world championship, thanks to you I was very close to representing CC in this tournament. but there will be another tournament where I represent this great community, I assure you. Greetings

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
December will also be an eventful month. Great 😃

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
who need education content, december will be generous for it, and just interesting to watch.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CardsChat will be bringing updates and poker news from EPT Prague.
Thank you @Shells, for the information, I'm following EPT Prague on YouTube, I always like to follow the progress of my students.😁🤣

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I will follow you thank you very much