shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I must say this is entertaining to watch. Must be a huge disadvantage to be playing 400/800 with just a 5 minute delay

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was on again yesterday with like 7500 viewers, more than what Jcarver usually gets

A

Aldog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw him on a dating show called Millionaire Matchmaker. Came across really well.

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is always offline, when I want to watch :(

JaxA

JaxA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang, I missed it. I've been super busy and just lost a family member a few days ago, so I'm not up to date on my poker stuff. How was it?

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear that...condolences . You didn t miss much , his internet conection was bad , so he closed the twitch after 1 hour.

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's playing HORSE with Patrick Antonious and Cole South right now. He called room service and tried to whisper out his room number, and everybody heard it and repeated in the chat . I said "Order him a pizza with Anchovies"
Then I said "Where's Gus Hansen?" I got the answer "Gus Hansen's out in the street playing a banjo". ROFL :D :hahaha: :laugh:

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a feeling that Twitch is going to grow even more in popularity now that SCOOP is here. You know, if I could make $50k in a couple hours playing poker lying down in bed, I'd do it too. :)

This is definitely my favorite time of the year (SCOOP, then the wsop). I now understand why Doyle says the most disappointing time of the year is when he busts the Main Event, it's because it's the end of a great ride. But, nowadays, there's so much going on that it really doesn't ever truly end.

I'll definitely be tuning into the live streams during the series and catch as much of it as I can.

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watched it too alot better 2nd time compared to the first one i watched.not so many bugs.i enjoy the insight yu can get from this ty will be watching in the future

YOSEF19888

YOSEF19888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is running it up on TWITCH tv live streaming right now ,if any CCr's are interested. I have been watching him for 30 min now. Pretty funny watching him play money :)
http://www.twitch.tv/dnegspoker
I watch through PokerStars and training have Champion PokerStars

More ease of walking through YouTube

i watched it too alot better 2nd time compared to the first one i watched.not so many bugs.i enjoy the insight yu can get from this ty will be watching in the future

Yes you are right, but they also make beginner mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:
shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Starting watching Jason Somerville on twitter. Very good stream and feel like I've learned a lot as he mainly plays MTTs.
What other streams would people recommend?

P

PODAROK888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch the replay!its so funny,especially against Trueteller:)))

V

vinsanity

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nice ..., jcarver is probably even more interesting tho ... :D

H

Hajniiii

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watched on twitch , he s my favourite player!!!

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How D. Negreanu can play PokerStars and stream it on twich.tv? Other can just watch Daniel's stream and see his cards

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love D.Negreanu charisma, game style, slyness. It is always interesting to watch him.

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like him playing to learn his secrets :p