Daniel Negreanu is calling for online poker sites to ban the 2021 GPI Player of the Year

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The 2021 GPI Player of the Year, Ali Imsirovic is again facing cheating allegations through Daniel Negreanu's Twitter account. Although, there was no proof offered Daniel stated that he has been hearing of the continual cheating on the part of Imsirovic which includes such matters as using Real Time Assistance (aka RTAs), playing on more than one account at the same time or multi-accounting, and collusion.

Last year the allegations had been swirling and since then Imsirovic was banned from GGPoker and suspended from the PokerGo Tour along with his friend Jake Schindler.

Do you think Ali Imsirovic should be banned from all online poker platforms, due to the allegations?

Negreanu Calls for Online Poker Sites to Ban GPI Player of the Year for Cheating

Ali-Imsirovic-1024x683.jpg

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you think Ali Imsirovic should be banned from all online poker platforms, due to the allegations?
If these majors poker rooms have banned Imsirovic, they must have official data that confirms the cheating. Now Daniel Negreanu is trying to raise polemic for a very long time, it looks like Negreanu has been walking in hands with Doug Polk, another famous polemicist.
But yes, I think all the cheaters should be banned forever and face serious trial and pay back what they have stolen.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think he should be banned only on the platform he cheated. After, of course, he exercises his defense due to strong evidences.

If he takes ban from all platforms, this will be a dangerous precedent to all of us.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a Wednesday tweet, Daniel Negreanu said that accused poker cheater Ali Imsirovic is still up to his dirty tricks and called for all poker sites and card rooms to ban the high roller.

Is Imsirovic Still Cheating?​

Some players who were initially banned were given a second opportunity to return to the poker site on a case-by-case basis. The PIC, however, did not feel that Imsirovic deserved reinstatement. If Negreanu's recent tweet's claims are accurate, it appears the council made a wise decision.

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2023...erm=notification+#{{unique_id}}&utm_content=A

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm the creator of Limping is Piming. I did it with the theory help of pokercoaching coaches Matt affleck and Ryan Odonell. I gave the strategy to Daniel Negreanu and told him if he does this in the Super High Roller he would win. He won 1st -place using my strategy and concepts. Daniel is now saying he is the creator of limping is pimping but cannot tell anyone on his 13 new videos about certain theorys and concepts that I created. He is even quoting me now."I'm here for every single chip" its kinda nice having an Idol quote you but when he is just trying to be you...its creepy

Idk what to think about this accusation stuff
he sure has some gall
that much is certain

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think he should be banned only on the platform he cheated. After, of course, he exercises his defense due to strong evidences.

If he takes ban from all platforms, this will be a dangerous precedent to all of us.

But he's been caught cheating multiple times. There is quite a bit of evidence showing this. If he's been cheating on some platforms how can we assume he isn't on all of them? Isn't it enough that he's CHEATING the other players for him to be booted! (in this case we're referring to the HIgh Stakes poker community). He is literally STEALING money from the other players!
I say they should make an example of him! And anyone else they can expose.
If I found out this guy had been stealing from me, there's no chance he'd be coming back from a tournament break at a live Event if I was put on his table (but really this should be the case if he's on ANY table with anyone!).
For years poker players have gotten away with cheating other players... and quite often you'll hear stories of players who have ripped off other players (their backers, loans, etc.)... and you never hear of any of them receiving any repercussions for it. Perhaps a bunch of soft, computer nerds, spending countless hours in front of a screen don't have what it takes? I don't know but I have always thought it was quite odd. In the world I came from, if you fk'd someone over for money, your leg was broken or worse! & at the bare minimum you took a beating. I'm not suggesting this guy needs to be beaten up... 'but' I'm actually very surprised it hasn't happened. (or how about Russ Hamilton... has the nerve to show up at Live events after what he pulled on other poker players... ruining some of their lives. The nerve of some people!)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm the creator of Limping is Piming. I did it with the theory help of pokercoaching coaches Matt affleck and Ryan Odonell. I gave the strategy to Daniel Negreanu and told him if he does this in the Super High Roller he would win. He won 1st -place using my strategy and concepts. Daniel is now saying he is the creator of limping is pimping but cannot tell anyone on his 13 new videos about certain theorys and concepts that I created. He is even quoting me now."I'm here for every single chip" its kinda nice having an Idol quote you but when he is just trying to be you...its creepy

Idk what to think about this accusation stuff
he sure has some gall
that much is certain

Dude. Why would you choose this thread to get a bit of 'air time'? Maybe you've already posted it on a thread of it's own & I've missed it (fortunately).

reel it in.

Guy gets accused 'again' of continuing to cheat! Daniel calls on all sites to get rid of him! What say you? (yes D Negs has gall, yes he has a MASSIVE Ego, yes I think he's a jerkwad... but what about the actual situation?)

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
But he's been caught cheating multiple times. There is quite a bit of evidence showing this. If he's been cheating on some platforms how can we assume he isn't on all of them? Isn't it enough that he's CHEATING the other players for him to be booted! (in this case we're referring to the HIgh Stakes poker community). He is literally STEALING money from the other players!
I say they should make an example of him! And anyone else they can expose.
If I found out this guy had been stealing from me, there's no chance he'd be coming back from a tournament break at a live Event if I was put on his table (but really this should be the case if he's on ANY table with anyone!).
For years poker players have gotten away with cheating other players... and quite often you'll hear stories of players who have ripped off other players (their backers, loans, etc.)... and you never hear of any of them receiving any repercussions for it. Perhaps a bunch of soft, computer nerds, spending countless hours in front of a screen don't have what it takes? I don't know but I have always thought it was quite odd. In the world I came from, if you fk'd someone over for money, your leg was broken or worse! & at the bare minimum you took a beating. I'm not suggesting this guy needs to be beaten up... 'but' I'm actually very surprised it hasn't happened. (or how about Russ Hamilton... has the nerve to show up at Live events after what he pulled on other poker players... ruining some of their lives. The nerve of some people!)
You're right. Platforms and poker community should make him an example (because of high stakes thing), but let me say i dont know his case fully, if the evidences in fact was strong... we have to consider this is a delicate matter.

I feel you a little bit angry about this subject hahahah sorry if i say non-sense.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You're right. Platforms and poker community should make him an example (because of high stakes thing), but let me say i dont know his case fully, if the evidences in fact was strong... we have to consider this is a delicate matter.

I feel you a little bit angry about this subject hahahah sorry if i say non-sense.
No I think you're right. They can't just do it without being absolutely certain. It's just that this guy's name comes up often re: cheating and apparently he's still at it (& bragging about it to some of his peers)

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course i think he needs banned pernamently its not normal all players knows he cheating and still play...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 2021 GPI Player of the Year, Ali Imsirovic is again facing cheating allegations through Daniel Negreanu's Twitter account. Although, there was no proof offered Daniel stated that he has been hearing of the continual cheating on the part of Imsirovic which includes such matters as using Real Time Assistance (aka RTAs), playing on more than one account at the same time or multi-accounting, and collusion.

Last year the allegations had been swirling and since then Imsirovic was banned from GGPoker and suspended from the PokerGo Tour along with his friend Jake Schindler.

Negreanu Calls for Online Poker Sites to Ban GPI Player of the Year for Cheating

Ali-Imsirovic-1024x683.jpg
Very serious accusations, I eagerly await the developments, if they are confirmed then the ban is a clear consequence.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Imsirovic must be banned If he is still cheating in another poker sites.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I hope i don't get banned if i get caught cheating

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Thumbs up to Daniel for doing that, he's always been a great ambassador for Poker.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes he should be banned from all poker rooms, I remember what came out about him a few years ago.. Online poker is easy to cheat at, just look at the past poker rooms that got nailed for doing so. I know a few ways, but I'm not pointing them out, nor would I use them.
Poker sites can look at HH, that you can't see, and can point out chip dumping, and other odd plays.

Once a player cheats he will always cheat!!

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude. Why would you choose this thread to get a bit of 'air time'? Maybe you've already posted it on a thread of it's own & I've missed it (fortunately).

reel it in.

Guy gets accused 'again' of continuing to cheat! Daniel calls on all sites to get rid of him! What say you? (yes D Negs has gall, yes he has a MASSIVE Ego, yes I think he's a jerkwad... but what about the actual situation?)
I was going to ask the same thing...

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

reel it in.

he always chooses to get a bit of air time

dont you see that
Their isn't even any evidence on this incident ..only past stuff.
but here we are judging people Dneg pointed at without a second thought\

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of Poker players have made poker their lively hood and personal identity.entirely on poker
When those types of players are not winning anymore

they will do anything
including cheating
Using real time assistance like ODIN
Ive seen dealers that were magicians

cheating is everywhere. You just can't always bann them. they will be back,especially online
we need something else and idk what exactly

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lots of Poker players have made poker their lively hood and personal identity.entirely on poker
When those types of players are not winning anymore

they will do anything
including cheating
Using real time assistance like ODIN
Ive seen dealers that were magicians

cheating is everywhere. You just can't always bann them. they will be back,especially online
we need something else and idk what exactly
This player has won MILLIONS. I don't think he's desperate & hurting.

Yes you can BAN them. Why not?!?!?!?

(fwiw, I mean 'you' with the 'air time'... not Daniel)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The player of the year is someone who's been accused of cheating multiple times?....
really?, I'm sure that's great for the game:cool:(n)

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like there is a new poker scandal every other month

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
good to Daniel for doing that, always so attentive. :love:
In my case I think I should be banned from all poker rooms.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have followed Ali Imsirovic in live tournaments, then you know that he is a pleasant player whose game is interesting to watch. It's hard for me to believe the accusations of cheating in his address related to online poker. Even if it's true.