Cryptocurrency and Poker

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can buy $50 worth at paxful,coinmama and local bitcoins to name a few? You just get a fraction of a coin but they will sell trade as small as $5.00 worth

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have used it many times with success, both depositing and withdrawing.. and being someone from the US... I feel safer with it.. not being able to track it cuz of bank deposits/withdraws. Don't have to have my name on it and what not.. I like it, and think MORE rooms should embrace it!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good short sighted tho, if your a regular winner and collecting the tokens @ te current rate today it's 0.0038827 it's practically nothing to play a 1000chp game you win you get 15,000 etc keep collecting and if the world of crypto goes on another ball run CHP will be bak or above 37c and your cheap chp is worth a fortune? like any shares it's a massive risk but they have plenty of freebuys 275 chp for winners for free.

Crypto is a gamble but like everything in life people get rich from taking these risks and people lose everything. I'll never be RICH as I can't take these risks even tho I own crypto it's 5% of my wealth only.

Oh you think your moneys safe in the poker sites? has it not happen before you lose your stack ?

I'v played on CoinPoker a long time. The CHP crypto is just fiat currency junk it is literally not worth a penny down from its $0.37 high now to $0.006. It has lost more than 99% of value it is junk.

710suited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made my first Btc from Seals With Clubs (SwC)

Staked many players and managed to build up some Btc. First time I purchased was when it was in the 80-120 dollar range.

Made about 50 Btc off SwC.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't used it yet but I plan to once I hit it big on the Sunday Venom on ACR:bebored:. It seems to be the best way to get the money out.

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best option for US players. There seems to special bonuses for BTC deposits.

Volatality may have some impact between BTC to cash conversions or viceversa. Its just like paypal in terms of execution but with broader applications

Rutsy

Rutsy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is the same reason why I haven't gotten into the crypto-scene... I feel like its similar to investing in stocks, and the coin you just spent 1k on may not be worth 100$ tomorrow. I know that the opposite has happened in some cases as well... I just feel safer with cash money
Yeah. Imagine depositing and grinding the tables for days it to be worthless... Rather take the cash

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not accept because for me it is inconvenient, and too high rate fluctuation.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have never used bitcoin and probably never will. If bitcoin value drops 20%
over a month, you play even that month, and cash out, are you down 20% on your cash out?

freerollhound

freerollhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nolimitcoinpoker has a no rake crypto site and USA players can play the free rolls including the Main Event satellites going 7/24

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never used bitcoin and probably never will. If bitcoin value drops 20%
over a month, you play even that month, and cash out, are you down 20% on your cash out?

That’s why I play on ACR. You have multiple crypto options to choose from. So let’s say bitcoin is down; you can cash out with a lower crypto coin that has potential for a huge upside ROI when the market gets bullish.

B

beanman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was never a fan of crypto, but because of the ease of payout form offshore books I know own some coins. Just hate to see the value drastically change form week to week. So even though it’s quick and easy to deposits and withdraw to my favorite poker sites. Kind of hate having it sit in coin form as it’s a gamble alone just owning some coins

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CryptoCurrency

I dont fool with no CryptoCurrency, what am I going to buy with it, what bill can I pay with it?

All a bunch of junk currency for someone to try and make it to be the next best thing. Until the USA takes it at any retail store, I dont fool with it.

Over the last five years, crypto-currencies have started to make their way into the poker industry. Have you embraced crypto-currency for poker?

Litecoin Founder Charlie Lee: Cryptocurrency and Poker Are Perfect Partners

S

Smart_Hand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coinpoker is great room for crypto

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have fully embraced using crypto-currency. Almost all the sites take it now. My favorite part is how much faster withdrawals are. Set up an account and get a wallet at sites like Coinbase.com and you can quickly withdrawal right to your checking account. No waiting for checks in the mail. :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is easy to transfer to players in different countries (don't have to worry about exchange rates on top of fees). If I cash out then it acts as an investment (not a deflationary currency).

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now many poker rooms prefer cryptocurrency. Everything is simple. Crypto economy has a future. Digital currency is practical and, at the same time, handling it requires specific knowledge. At the moment, I pay tribute to fiat funds.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the present time I'm played in the Poker using a usual currency only.
But since recent time I became to play on ACR, where possible to use cryptocurrency.
Therefore this question at the moment is on under study...:rolleyes:

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe I would use cryptocurrency in poker, but I don’t have a single electric penny:D

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider it inappropriate to keep coins on the account. It falls in price.