Chris Wallace - Main Event Report

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CardsChat contributor and poker pro, Chris Wallace has jumped into the Main Event on Day 2 (something he thought he would never do) and Chris FINALLY checks out the 'Cake Vending Machine' - get his review on that in the article linked below.

Fox Report #4 – Cake and The Main Event

Cake-2-601x800.jpg

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is not kidding about that cake!!

I first tried it a couple of years ago and had the red velvet. It was good but a bit dry.

Last year I tried the chocolate and this time I followed the instructions to let is sit for 15 minutes before eating it. OMG - it was so delicious!!

This year I had a re-do on the red velvet and it was amazing. It took me about 4 times to eat it all lol.

I am going back in Nov and plan on getting the carrot cake this time which I will share with my husband. Maybe I will try one of the other flavors too since I am sharing lol.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He is not kidding about that cake!!

I first tried it a couple of years ago and had the red velvet. It was good but a bit dry.

Last year I tried the chocolate and this time I followed the instructions to let is sit for 15 minutes before eating it. OMG - it was so delicious!!

This year I had a re-do on the red velvet and it was amazing. It took me about 4 times to eat it all lol.

I am going back in Nov and plan on getting the carrot cake this time which I will share with my husband. Maybe I will try one of the other flavors too since I am sharing lol.
The kids and I tried the cake last night. OMG that was really good cake. My 13 year old wants another one tonight.