Chris Ferguson’s 42-Second WSOP Apology Tour (Video)

What do you think of Chris Ferguson's apology video?

• Insincere - what a jerk

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Thank you! About time!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Um, too little, too late!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Who cares? ShuffleUp/Deal

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slayerupon

slayerupon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to watch this documentary if they ever make one "the storey behind full-tilt"

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is concerned about this issue with full tilt now, life goes on players got their money back eventually thanks to pokerstars who I reckon have made a lot more back than they paid out after picking up the full tilt player pool but it took a horrible long time though this is ancient history now.:bandit:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Who is concerned about this issue with full tilt now, life goes on players got their money back eventually thanks to pokerstars who I reckon have made a lot more back than they paid out after picking up the full tilt player pool but it took a horrible long time though this is ancient history now.:bandit:

Everything you stated right here is how we should all think of the situation. What's done is done - it's all been rectified (at least to my knowledge).

To decide to apologize now, 7 years after the fact, really doesn't make sense, especially since he had been labeled as part of a 'cheating' ring. I still wonder about Chris Ferguson's thought process and digging a little deeper as to the 'why now?' Also, all the chatter about his '42 second apology' doesn't change a single thing. Life will go on and poker will be played.

But, I can't wait for the sequel 'The Story Behind FullTilt'

WSOP