CardsChat Threatened by New Jersey Attorney General’s Office???

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimboJonez

TimboJonez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just the government trying to take away more of our free rights, shameful!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would like to officially announce that I am running for President of The United States in 2016! Even though I am not legally old enough to be POTUS.. I will run anyways and as president I will push for federal legalization of Online gaming!

Vote for me TJ S3mper (You crazy I'm not telling you my last name) for President in 2016!

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it an election year? lol

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's like if Jersey only let you purchase Beer that was brewed there. What a terrible state

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's like if Jersey only let you purchase Beer that was brewed there. What a terrible state
Doesn't make any sense, does it? I'm all for legislation, but the way this is getting pieced together is not the optimal solution, imo. The market won't be that competitive unless they open it up.

bsam

bsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The US is becoming pretty crappy law wise I wonder how many people have moved since a lot of these laws start taking away our "freedoms" starting to feel less and less free every day.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Once North Korea takes over I sure hope they allow us to have the freedom to play online poker =)

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The regulated legal poker sites didn't want Cardschat to advertising their sites?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The regulated legal poker sites didn't want Cardschat to advertising their sites?

No - They did not want Cardschat advertising non NJ or non US regulated sites in NJ.

When I first read this I thought that they didn't want Cardschat advertising any of the Non regulated sites to anybody but that was not the case.. It may have been the case but I don't think they would of had much legal ground to walk on doing that.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sites had nothing to do with this - it was the state of NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.