CardsChat Exclusive: Win a $12,400 WPT Package for FREE

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's true! CardsChat has an amazing opportunity for one lucky player to win a WPT World Championship package valued at $12,400!

Check out the article below for all the eligibility details including a link to a thread already created.

CardsChat Exclusive: Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package for Free

WPT-Wynn-2023.jpg

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Question: Is this open to US players?

Comment: The link for the "exclusive WPT Global registration link" isn't working. At least not for me. I click on it, and it does nothing. Nothing pops up.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Question: Is this open to US players?

Comment: The link for the "exclusive WPT Global registration link" isn't working. At least not for me. I click on it, and it does nothing. Nothing pops up.
From what I understand, if you are able to play on WPT Global, have used the CardsChat link to download and make a deposit for the first time you could be eligible. Honestly, I am not sure if Americans are eligible or not but take a look at the link below and the first post may help you out a bit.

Win a $12,400 WPT World Championship Package with WPT Global and CardsChat!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
From what I understand, if you are able to play on WPT Global, have used the CardsChat link to download and make a deposit for the first time you could be eligible. Honestly, I am not sure if Americans are eligible or not but take a look at the link below and the first post may help you out a bit.

I got the link working. I had to turn off pop-up blockers. But unfortunately, when I clicked on the link, I got this :( - Sad day.

Wptonline notavail 01

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
the tournament is in October, it's great to have a lot of time to meet all the conditions

C

Cisne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I signed up for WPT yesterday, but it wasn't through your link, I Googled WPT and did it directly through their site, so I don't qualify for that?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I signed up for WPT yesterday, but it wasn't through your link, I Googled WPT and did it directly through their site, so I don't qualify for that?
I will message you

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was so excited to see I could have this great opportunity but then realized I am not eligible. :)

To those who can play I encourage you to try. I once never thought i would have a chance to play in a major event like this. Well, I won my way into the wsop. If I could win one so, can you. To all MY Cardschat Family who can play, I wish you nothing but the best of luck in trying to win your way into this wonderful event.

D

DoTien

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips

Hi Shells, I have created an account with WPT Global not via CardsChat website, but I have never made any deposit with WPT Global or CardsChat, so do I qualify for that WPT championship package free roll? I’ve never received any reply from Debie when I asked her.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Shells, I have created an account with WPT Global not via CardsChat website, but I have never made any deposit with WPT Global or CardsChat, so do I qualify for that WPT championship package free roll? I’ve never received any reply from Debie when I asked her.
Hi DoTien,

Sorry, I didn't see this before now. If you sent a message to Debi, I'm quite certain she will respond to you. If you want you can also post your query here >>> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/win-a-12-400-wpt-world-528169/