CardsChat celebrates 15 years! Are you in?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Look forward to these freerolls Shells.
I would try my best to play in all of them coming up or at least the sites I play at.

Whats your ID screen name there Shells? Mine is JBCD71

My poker site ID's usually have some variation of 'shell' or 'shells' in it, except pokerstars - I am 'blufurbaby' there. :)

Good luck JBCD!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Dear Shells, I’m not just planning, but I’ll definitely play the games of this anniversary. For me, private CardsChat tournaments with such big prize pools for the first time that I can play. Therefore, I already registered and got into the initial list, now I am waiting for confirmation from CardsChat, so that I will be finally approved for the game

It is so nice that you have signed up for the CardsChat Anniversary games, Tony! Either you will receive a coupon or will be automatically entered but not till much closer to the game day.

Good luck!

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have only been a part for a month or so, and just finally have time to start being an active member. But the fact that this forum is still around after that long is a testament to the admins as well as all the solid players.. congrats to 15 years strong.. and happy to be a part of the next 15

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
September will be a month to remember. We are definitely prepared and impatient. We are also grateful for all these anniversary events. ❤️:rolleyes:

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Cards! I will participate with pleasure!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat! how much have you done in 15 years for your players, it's just charming! I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart!:wavey:

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am already received ticket for pokerstars and will be part of it on unibet for sure :D Can't wait to see how luck will turn me back this time to not win anything :D But wish you all good luck in PS series :D

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is a wonderful event, I will participate.

J

juca199

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations for the 15 years

congratulations has how to send brasill cake to you ..... congratulations great job #rsrsr

Tenor

LOVE TOO MUCH CARDCHAT KISS KISS IN HEART

hannamori

hannamori

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great opportunity to practice the acquired study and additionally earn money, but at the same time gives a tension and adrenaline, but come on, calm, patience and strategy ...:cool:

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just sign-up for PokerStars 10K Freeroll a day or two ago, I was just hoping if we could join Game2 later today...

It's unfortunately we've missed to sign-up early and be included in List 1.... :-(

P

ppeu148

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Presentation

Hello everyone My name is pedro sousa, I am 32 years old, I am Brazilian, play online poker for five years at PokerStars, completed the sculla poker courses brasileria, I consider myself an amateur player, but eager to improve my level, so I count on help cardschat because I was already in second place in the pokerStars! hug to everyone!:)and I would also like to know how I can participate in cardchat's 15th birthday free roll thanks!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • I tried my hand yesterday. All the participants are rather reserved.

P

ppeu148

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
free 15 years

Good! being in this new environment cardschat I'm anxious to play this free roll of 15, but I would like someone to explain to me how to get the entrance ticket so I can represent my Brazilian community in ignition in online poker thanks!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have already joined the celebration. This is great and it is a unique opportunity to increase my bankroll. Thank you CC.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I want to play in these freerolls!!!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I gladly celebrate this event!I sincerely and wholeheartedly congratulate everyone on the 15th anniversary of CardsChat!Health and prosperity!