Brian Rast has been selected to join the Poker Hall of Fame

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
At the age of 41, Brian Rast has been selected to enter the Poker Hall of Fame in only his second year of eligibility. The six-time wsop Bracelet winner spoke to a small group after he was proclaimed the newest inductee then proceeded to play in the $1,979 buy-in Poker Hall of Fame bounty tournament.

Joining Brian on the nominee list were Josh Arieh, Jeremy Ausmus, Ted Forrest, Kathy Liebert, Mike Matusow, Matt Savage, Isai Scheinberg, Bill Smith, and Lon McEachern and Norman Chad (Lon and Norman were nominated as a pair).

Brian Rast is the 2023 Poker Hall of Fame Inductee

rast-effel-hof.jpeg

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They need to admit more people per year . At least one player per year ,and also one announcer/official/media type/businessperson at a minimum .

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well deserved! After the $50k Poker Players Championship title this year it was almost impossible to not be him the one chosen to be part of the Hall of Fame (which was his 3rd title in this tournament, one of the most difficult in the entire WSOP). Again Mixed Games making the difference :geek:

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
congratz to him, i am still waiting for my invitation.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Brian Rast is a solid pick for the Hall of fame. I just wish there was a better way for them to do the picks. There are many who are deserving to be in the hall but with just 1 a year may leave some truly great players outside the hall forever.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the age of 41, Brian Rast has been selected to enter the Poker Hall of Fame in only his second year of eligibility
I'm happy for him, it just shows that all the poker knowledge I passed on to him, in the time he was my student, was not in vain.🤪😁🤣