Alex Foxen is #1

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe after 27-33 weeks.One year at all.
After 300k $ (Super High Roller Bowl, Las Vegas) and 100k Pca and others HR.
Maybe next year!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow if it continues like this you can get more advantage in the first place and be a good time there, since the points of the second place are not so separated

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this guy is abeast very impresive

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Great interview with Alex. You can learn a lot about him and his vision of poker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZQA8PDvtdY

Thanks for sharing Joey's interview with Alex. I did not get through the whole video but intend to. He seems like a really smart man, not to mention a Boston College graduate with a Finance Degree. I'd be interested to hear where he sees himself 5 years from now.

D

d3ik3r99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations friend, you are very lucky to be number 1 for many weeks

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a record 31st straight week, Alex Foxen is the top-ranked poker player in the world according to the Global Poker Index. How many more weeks do you think can he stay on top?
Alex Foxen Ranked #1 in World for 31st Straight Week, New Global Poker Index Record

Maybe 35 weeks but he is a great player, I like the way he plays and manipulate players and how they think.. he plays so smartly and gives away no talks but he gets in people’s head to really think about what they have and if it’s worth calling. One smart lad!

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope he still to be on the top for more 1 year and a half, like you predicted.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just heard his interview with Joey. It is amazing to me the dedication these guys put into poker, barely taking a day off for 5 year stretches. I don't think it's worth it but he is the millionaire and not me :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Foxen, but odds are that he'll fall before the wsop is over. There are too many players in striking distance and a lot of $10K+ tournaments running at one time will make it hard to hold the top spot. Bryn has had a strong WSOP and it's just started.