Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bracelet

if i was ever so good and luky player to win a wsop......
i would never sell my trophy bracelet.
of course ....people never sould say never because life is so unexpecked........:evil:

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on what's important to you and where you are at in your life. Easy to judge someone else's actions from your own frame of reference without living in that person's shoes.

Personally, I am not one for memorabilia. Then again, I am not out to prove anything to anyone, just myself. I will know what I did (winning a small Tourney is a bid deal now, winning a large one! I would never forget.

Possession of the bracelet will not not change that.

Not that I would just give it away, but a if WSOP bracelet got me 3k when I was broke, I can imagine a number of scenarios I would be glad I was able to trade it in if the $$$ was needed.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would someone sell it? if you won a good amount of money from the tournament why sell something you worked for so hard?? The person probably lost all his money that he earned. I would keep it as a memory and as a throphy to remind me of what i won.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would keep it. And only sell it if I need money.

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess someone is broke. What I ask myself ,though, is, who buys a bracelet and for what reason? Strange.

WSOP