A heart-warming poker story gains a Platinum Pass courtesy of Jennifer Shahade

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
On December 1, 2022, Jennifer Shahade launched a Platinum Pass giveaway to poker players in North America. Poker players were asked to submit a recount of the most memorable poker hand they’ve ever played which would later be judged by a panel of judges. The judging panel included Sam Grafton, Maria Ho, Mark Foresta, Keith Becker, Alex O’Brien, and Brad Willis.

In the end, Matt Glassman’s literary efforts have earned him the Platinum Pass win comprising of a seat to the $25,000 pokerstars Players Championship, a free trip to Baha Mar, The Bahamas and access to various VIP experiences.

Here is Matt's winning entry >>> https://mattglassman.substack.com/p/j-3-offsuit-and-the-monster-ballads

CardsChat's article written by Daniel Smyth here >>> Heart-Warming Story Sends Matt Glassman to PokerStars Players Championship

Matt-Glassman-Jennifer-Shahade-PP-Competition.png

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
what an in depth beautiful story of not only poker but life in general, 🙏 Thankyou for sharing this! I’m sure many of us have story’s of this nature… me myself I have one but nothing like this.. it’s very well put together ❤️ Every time I see J3 off suit I will think of this now 😂🤦‍♂️

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very well written and entertaining. I guess Charles probably did have an ace

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He told a nice long story.
Congrats! 🙏

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
beautiful story, how many lessons it leaves us, thank you for sharing this beautiful news!