2020 WSOP has another new event that has intrigued the masses!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The prizes are invreible! ... Every year money and players are increasing, this year there will be new millionaire poker players
My dream, being among those millionaires someday

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still need that Lodden Thinks tournament...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It sounds like loads of fun - but I won't be playing in it since it starts the day I come back home. Plus $1500 is above my max buy-in of $1k.

It is very tempting though - to skip the Ladies event and stay a day later for this one.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such a tournament is a tempting offer!But not everyone can afford it.Probably there will be satellites and other tournaments to break into the main event .In any case, I wish everyone who aspires to it good luck!

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, someday I'll play one of those...

HansWurst77

HansWurst77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like loads of fun - but I won't be playing in it since it starts the day I come back home. Plus $1500 is above my max buy-in of $1k.

It is very tempting though - to skip the Ladies event and stay a day later for this one.
The buy-in is the bigger problem than the lack of time. But, yes, maybe by satelite?!

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This does look like a lot of fun. It just doesn’t fit in my bankroll at the moment. :)

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to see the adjustments players will make in hopes of securing a large bounty. There will be some serious calculations and decisions to be made if, when close to the bubble, there are still a lot of large unclaimed bounties and the chance to knock someone out arises.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds fun and little bit like gambling.
But after all is something new.

And after all wsop is always trying different things.

So I give them my compliment.

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP

The WSOP has done well in recent years in creating new and exciting events to keep players engaged and the 2020 edition’s $1,500 Mystery Bounty event is likely to continue that tradition.

Now, this event sounds like a lot of fun and potentially profitable, don't you think?

Poker Players Buzzing About WSOP’s Mystery Bounty Event

It sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing that tourney. Hopefully ESPN runs some of the tourneys.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ai wont to playy freeeeeeeee, sing--hope next year take part Live in Vegas

WSOP