The 2019 WSOP Europe begins today! Daniel Negreanu is among those in it to win it!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can Daniel Negreanu win his seventh career bracelet at 2019 wsop Europe? “Kid Poker” has six career gold bracelets to go along with 125 cashes. It’s almost hard to believe he hasn’t won a WSOP title in six years.

The 2019 WSOP Europe series begins today in Rozvadov, Czech Republic.

The Three Most Intriguing WSOP Europe Story Lines to Follow

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a phenomenal player but the competition is getting stronger every year. I had a great desire to go to the Czech Republic with my CC T-shirt but have many family and business responsibilities lol :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that he does a daily vlog for this like the ones that he did in Vegas.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Who isn't in it to win it?

Just so I can bet against them.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J hope he can win that bracelet this time.During the WSOP in Las Vegas he reached to some final tablesand in one of them he was the runner up.He is playing many enents so I think ha can succeed.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Negreanu has said he was going to do a daily VLog as he does each LV WSOP.

I am a little irritated a the kick off to the WSOP Europe. poker news has reported satellite tourneys (well attended) were being held over the last few days on site at King's Resort. I thought they would be on live stream but they did not cover them. A little lazy as they have everything in place (permanently) to have done so.

I believe the 'official' events/tourneys kick off today.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can Daniel Negreanu win his seventh career bracelet at 2019 WSOP Europe? “Kid Poker” has six career gold bracelets to go along with 125 cashes. It’s almost hard to believe he hasn’t won a WSOP title in six years.

The 2019 WSOP Europe series begins today in Rozvadov, Czech Republic.

The Three Most Intriguing WSOP Europe Story Lines to Follow
yeahhh Shells , i play tomorow in Belgrade masters series warm up, if i make good result, i go to play WSOP in Rozvadov :)))

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As a follow up to my post above when I could not find pre-tourney (Kings Resort Rozvadov) coverage of the WSOP Europe...I have now (finally) located the Twitch stream and it does contain videos of pre event coverage as well as live - go to Twitch, pokerroomkings.

Not sure but it does not look as though it is being streamed live on You Tube.

Good luck to AlexBlefer above!

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slightly off theme, but I see the WSOP website still lists Negreanu as Canadian. I thought he’d taken American citizenship so he could vote against Trump.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yeahhh Shells , i play tomorow in Belgrade masters series warm up, if i make good result, i go to play WSOP in Rozvadov :)))

Oh, how awesome, Alex! Let us know how well you do and hope you get to the WSOP in Rozvadov! :)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he has a chance. So we'll keep an eye on him. and good luck to him

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Daniel Negreanu Have a Great Tournament. Good Luck At The Tables.!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Trying not to go off on a rant here, but has anyone noticed the expected /anticipated coverage of the WSOP Europe in Rozvadov has failed to materialize (You Tube) or evaporated (Twitch)?

Prior to the event, Kings Resort (the host) was advertising on its You Tube channel the WSOP was coming! WSOP bracelets are waiting for their winners! PhilHelmuth was attending(?)! Also, when I located the Twtich stream day 1 one and day 2 of WSOP circuit events were showing...then poof.

Not a minute coverage on You Tube and the Twtich stream has dried up (three days ago).Meanwhile on the Poker Central Podcast, Remko Rinkema and Brent Hanks are steering listeners to go watch the WSOP Europe on PokerGo.

As its not feasible time-wise for me to watch live all I wanted to do was try to catch up with some play on archived streams from the night before...has it all been ring-fenced behind the PokerGo paywall?

I already expressed negative views on PokerGo striking a deal with the WSOP to not only exclusively live stream the WSOP but also remove all historic free to air WSOP tournaments previously available onYou Tube - they had no hand in creating that content or building the brand.

So I ask again, how is this growing poker to a wider audience?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would be awesome!

I'm a little behind, but I thought I would post a link for anyone who wanted to follow along with Daniel and see some of the WSOPE drama first hand (mainly talking about the reentry drama). It's been a good watch so far though.

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh yeah baby...

Chioquetta25

Chioquetta25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice dream wsop europe

I have a dream someday still play this tournament, but before that I need to study my game a lot and learn a lot. Good luck to the players. Go brazil!!!

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a phenomenal player but the competition is getting stronger every year. I had a great desire to go to the Czech Republic with my CC T-shirt but have many family and business responsibilities lol :)

I agree. In 2018 or 2019 Monte Carlo Championship Tournament, he talks about how it's getting harder to stay ahead with all the young players who are adept at GTO.

WSOP