Withdrawing Different Crypto From BetOnline

JackStraw42

JackStraw42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So my most recent 3 or 4 deposits to BetOnline have been in xrp. BetOnlines terms say that 'payouts will be processed using the same method used for deposit if the option is available'. Due to all the recent difficulties and exchange delisting of XRP I would prefer to not have to deal with an XRP withdrawl.

Im wondering if anyone has experience withdrawing in a different cryptocurrency then they deposited or if maybe it's smart I make a btc deposit, wait/play for a few days and then try to withdraw in btc.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to deposit ETH and withdraw BTC. Experienced no problems regarding this(BOL).And btw, in my opinion, XRP is still ok. At least leading exchanges still accept XRP, and the price is growing this week +50%

JackStraw42

JackStraw42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to deposit ETH and withdraw BTC. Experienced no problems regarding this(BOL).And btw, in my opinion, XRP is still ok. At least leading exchanges still accept XRP, and the price is growing this week +50%

unfortunately both exchanges available to me have or will soon have xrp delisted. Its a shame because even if ripple the company and xrp in general is scammy it was still super fast and irrelevant fee transactions.

but i appreciate the info on depo/wd!

F

frambo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately both exchanges available to me have or will soon have xrp delisted. Its a shame because even if ripple the company and xrp in general is scammy it was still super fast and irrelevant fee transactions.

but i appreciate the info on depo/wd!

Couldn't you withdraw with another crypto though? Or they only allow you to withdraw from that crypto you used to deposit?

JackStraw42

JackStraw42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Couldn't you withdraw with another crypto though? Or they only allow you to withdraw from that crypto you used to deposit?

this was what i was interested in finding out with this post. wasn't sure if BOL forced you to withdraw the same crypto you deposited or not.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this was what i was interested in finding out with this post. wasn't sure if BOL forced you to withdraw the same crypto you deposited or not.
pretty sure you can withdraw in any crypto they have in the options :)