Withdrawals with bitcoin increased

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I was thinking of making a withdrawal for bitcon, at ggpoker, SB, BO, and ACR.
And I realized that they increased the minimum to withdraw, in SB and BO it is now 100 dollars, and in GGpoker it is now 1,000 dollars.
Does anyone know why they have made these changes?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my area it's impossible to exchange less than $800 BTC or any other crypto to cash.

Oh sorry, it's possible if you're ready to pay min. fee = $50.

So why and how would you withdraw lets say $87 from poker to BTC and how much you will get in hands after all fees?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The minimum withdrawal for BTC in GGPoker has always been $1000, this room has agents available that can help you with these withdrawals

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my area it's impossible to exchange less than $800 BTC or any other crypto to cash.
Oh sorry, it's possible if you're ready to pay min. fee = $50.
So why and how would you withdraw lets say $87 from poker to BTC and how much you will get in hands after all fees?
I was using coinbase, and for example in SB and BO, I withdrawn 50 dollars, and had 50 dollars in coinbase, then I used a changer, from bitcoin to wester union.

The minimum withdrawal for BTC in GGPoker has always been $1000, this room has agents available that can help you with these withdrawals
I remember that I made a couple of withdrawals for bitcoin of 50 and 100 dollars, now it is a thousand dollars, it is very difficult to make that amount, because I do not play much poker at ggpoker, now I am playing at pokerstars.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at least minimum for litecoin and bitcoin cash is still $20. i don't recommend to use ethereum because the fees are terrible in its network.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I was thinking of making a withdrawal for bitcon, at ggpoker, SB, BO, and ACR.
And I realized that they increased the minimum to withdraw, in SB and BO it is now 100 dollars, and in GGpoker it is now 1,000 dollars.
Does anyone know why they have made these changes?

Better to forget the BTC as it is clearly visible, the same like any fiat, the maniac psychos overtaken, they own it.

last time, when i made withdrawal from BO, it was 50 anyway, probably the insane transaction fees are the reason (coinbase listed on stock market, paypal offers crypto, banks started to offer crypto (btc) trade for the rich etc., so more demand higher fees) Half year ago i could top up my ether cc for 5-10 bucks, last time when i wanted it was 40+$, the btc is not so bad yet, but either it will be or it will collapse within few years.

recommend you to use real privacy coins! almost all crypto poker sites have plenty options, and the min limits often are different.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better to forget the BTC as it is clearly visible, the same like any fiat, the maniac psychos overtaken, they own it.

last time, when i made withdrawal from BO, it was 50 anyway, probably the insane transaction fees are the reason (coinbase listed on stock market, paypal offers crypto, banks started to offer crypto (btc) trade for the rich etc., so more demand higher fees) Half year ago i could top up my ether cc for 5-10 bucks, last time when i wanted it was 40+$, the btc is not so bad yet, but either it will be or it will collapse within few years.

recommend you to use real privacy coins! almost all crypto poker sites have plenty options, and the min limits often are different.

the fees in BTC have lowered during the last years