Withdrawal from UB

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I received a check from FT, and just requested some money from UB.

I was very pleasantly surprised with the rapid reception from FT, and will use it as a comparison for the action from UB.

I was/am very disappointed that UB is charging me 8 bucks as a processing fee. There was no fee from FT.

I expect problems with the UB withdrawal. I have never deposited at UB, or Absolute. There was no mention of that fact as I filled out the form, and a tracking number has been assigned.

Updates when I have em.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdrew from UB about 2 months ago, and got the check in ~10 days. I also requested withdrawl this past Friday too. I'll dump my two cents in as well when my check gets here.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
zI got an REJECTION email today stating I had never deposited. At least the rejection email came within 24 hours, but I, like a zillion before me am a bit disappointed.

A

aerisa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also got a check within 10 days from UB and had the $8 processing fee, I have to say they were pretty quick about it.... but I had deposited there before.

Linda

graziosi

graziosi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely do any business with Ultimate. Glad for the heads up. I have heard good response time on getting checks from pokerstars and Fulltilt. Ultimatebet has been getting some bad press lately.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got my check Friday, so it took 9 days for the check to get here. Apparently it ships from San Francisco, and since I'm in the South East, it may be faster for others.

I have also deposited there.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am surprised you guys still trust UltimateBet after what happened and all. Is the site really soft or something?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am surprised you guys still trust UltimateBet after what happened and all. Is the site really soft or something?
Actually no, Full Tilt is softer :|

I just prefer the interface, and they throw rakeback at me like its their job. Yeah, they had some super user crap, but I play 25$ NL, and they offer me a ton of money since they're probably losing regular players.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually no, Full Tilt is softer :|

I just prefer the interface, and they throw rakeback at me like its their job. Yeah, they had some super user crap, but I play 25$ NL, and they offer me a ton of money since they're probably losing regular players.

So they just give you money?

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zI got an REJECTION email today stating I had never deposited. At least the rejection email came within 24 hours, but I, like a zillion before me am a bit disappointed.

so they wont let you get your money??
can you just deposit like 20 bucks with an AAvisa and then say, ok bastards gimme my monies?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So they just give you money?
Rakeback + bonus + their points to cash feature.

Only on UB can I collect rakeback while clearing bonus dollars that never expire, and I can turn my points into cash at a rate that is comparable to full tilt's point store (except I don't have to buy useless crap).

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, deej---Not only do you have to DEPOSIT at UB, you also have to play a certain number of raked pots before you can withdraw there!:eek:

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can you just deposit like 20 bucks with an AAvisa and then say, ok bastards gimme my monies?

Actually, all I have to deposit is $50, which I will do any day now. Since they rejected my withdrawal, I've won a bunch.:D

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Same thing with me on UltimaBet...they wont let me withdraw without a deposit...so I try Moneybookers...for $20 - my bank wants $30 for overseas transfer into moneybooks...then a wek processing on all sides..then UB's $8? is it? LMAO....not gonna happen.
FT delivers in 3 biz days and Stars in 4 days...never did have to deposit.
Cheers

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited a whack before the scandal, still have 700 bonus bucks to work off, it lasts forever (yay). I have since pulled a ton o bucks out and have a small account left (yay). I have converted easy-to-get bonus points for hundreds in cash and withdrawn it (yay). I get rakeback (yay).
Maybe I should play there more, but interface is so so and not enough players in limit stud, my bonus builder.
I come and go via instadebit, so deposits and cashouts are instantaneous pretty much, and no charge.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited a whack before the scandal, still have 700 bonus bucks to work off, it lasts forever (yay).
Bonus clears way faster on UB than on full tilt, plus it never expires...

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Actually, all I have to deposit is $50, which I will do any day now. Since they rejected my withdrawal, I've won a bunch.:D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Friday 10-10-o8 I deposited the minimum, ($50). There was a caveat in the deposit scheme telling me I had to wait up to 48 hours before withdrawing. This was my first deposit.

Monday 10-13 I put in for a withdrawal, and received my check today, Thursday 10-16.

UB is as good as FT, or visa versa.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did you deposit, and were there any extra verifications when you asked to withdraw?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deposited using my ATM card, and filling out all the info they needed. No picture ID, or utility bills necessary. I believe I had to do a security form from my bank which was 3 security questions, which I chose from a long list of available security questions.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing there now for at least 2yrs. I use also moneybookers or InstaDebit and I have no fee's either. Everything clears within 24-48hrs from UB to Moneybookers/instadebit to my bank. I'm still trying to clear my bonus from my first deposit about a yr ago:eek: as I dont' play the cash tables there much. However UB funds my stars/Tilt accounts..so it don't get to go to my bank very often I ship it to moneybookers and take it from there to Tilt or stars.

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have deposited on Ultimate bet once and still have 33 bucks pending, man releasing bonus money is difficult. i hope i can cash out of UB in the near future. i also think u half to have a preferred account in order to cash out which sucks because other sites let u cash out with out depositing. and they are so quick to take ur money but it so hard to get it out as you get all the run arounds.