Withdrawal issues at ACR?

N

nursnannette

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Anybody else having problems with withdrawal from ACR they make it easy for you to deposit, but boy is it difficult to withdraw anybody having this issue I recently did a test withdrawal make sure I did it right for 500 today but I actually wanted to do more but didn’t want to risk losing anything so I chose 500 it went through And I tried to do an additional deposit right after that one went through and they said I’ve reached my limit. It says clearly on the amount $50 minimum 10,000 maximum this is for crypto I only did 500 why would I be restricted, thank you in advance.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Few months ago I had withdrawed from ACR to LuxonPay and after a while tried to deposit the same way, but it did not alowed me. Made a contact with ACR Support and they fixed the issue very quickly ...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody else having problems with withdrawal from ACR they make it easy for you to deposit, but boy is it difficult to withdraw anybody having this issue I recently did a test withdrawal make sure I did it right for 500 today but I actually wanted to do more but didn’t want to risk losing anything so I chose 500 it went through And I tried to do an additional deposit right after that one went through and they said I’ve reached my limit. It says clearly on the amount $50 minimum 10,000 maximum this is for crypto I only did 500 why would I be restricted, thank you in advance.

U said u did "another deposit right after that one went through"... U mean u tried to withdraw again?

If it was indeed a deposit then u have to play with the money first. If it was a withdrawal then i think u have to wait 24 hours between withdrawals.

No its not difficult to withdraw there in general and noone who reads their terms regarding withdrawals/money deposited should have any issues.